26:00

Zhiloh,

"Squad picture!" Schenell yelled as we all gathered in front of the Kodak camera. I seen someone staring at me by the window. I squinted, but then smiled when the camera flashed.

       I walked to the window only to see nothing, but a blue bandana on the ground outside.

        "What's wrong, Zhi?" Jay came.

"That's not y'all color, is it?" I asked. I swore the Mafia color was a black bandana.

       He stared at it for a while in deep thought, "Close the curtains. Don't open the door for anyone." he closed the curtains and locked the door.

       He went back and whispered to the rest of the boys.

"Damn, somebody always trying to cast themselves a casket!" Ace said, putting down his cake.

"I thought their color was black?" the rest of the girls came.

     "It is," I said, "someone was staring at me through the glass. I guess it must've fell out their pocket. The Mafia is cool with the bloods, but the Crips, not so good."

        "Man, no. They ain't finna fuck up our Valentine's. Nope. I'll bust a cap in they ass, just for it," Dayna sass walked away with her hands on her hips.

Mane, her ass is 15 going on 24. That's my girl though; she on our level, she don't play either.

       "Hey lil mama would you like to be my sunshine," my phone ring in my back pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hey honey. Zean told me what happened a few days ago. You were wrong. What has happened to you?" she trued to act all calm.

"He tried to strangle me," I said, getting worked up.

"He told me he did nothing for you to beat him with the toilet lid!"

"You know what; I don't have no time fo yo shit! You either gone believe him or me, because I know what I did! I was defending myself! I knew what the fuck I done! Yeah, I beat his ass; so what?! No disrespect, but that shit was foul as fuck!" my Jamaican accent came out as I paced back and forth. Esé was coming out of me.

        "I just wanted to know-"

"What? That I tried to kill yo fake ass boyfriend? Huh? I tell you what; he is a gangbanger, he runs a illegal Cartier, he's a King Pin! Got damn you're so fucking blind!" I stomped my foot.

       "You-"

"Bye!" I hung up as I went to the bathroom.

      I leaned against the wall, trying to calm myself down, but it didn't work. I stomped and scream, unable to control my temper. I started to cry. I couldn't believe this shit.

The door opened and in came Jay. His expression was mixed with anger, confusion, and worry.

      "What happened back there? Who got you all worked up and cussin'?" he asked.

"I fucking hate her!" I screamed as he grabbed my waist to keep me from jumping up and down.

"Calm down," he repeated as he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

      "I-I told her e-everything and doesn't believe me!" I sniffed.

       "I don't know who you talking about, but forget her. Don't let her ruin your day because hers ain't going right," he said.

"You're right," I said, "I love you," I smiled.

"I love you, too," we kissed eachother.

      "You're the best thing that has happened to me."

      We went back in the party room with the others.

***

"Drink, drink, drink! Ahh!" Maranda just drunk a whole bottle of MD23.

         She fell back in the chair, clutching the bottle, "Oh my goodness."

Feeling good as fuck. Her and Tesfaye.

      "She already drunk!" Starcha said as she recorded and save it in Snap.

       I shook my head.

"Let's head out somewhere!"

"Like where? It's 9:12!" Dayna asked Malak.

"There's this Specialty at the fair for Valentine's day; they don't close until 2AM," Dayna friend, London said.

"Sounds like a trip/yeah that'll be great,"
we agreed.

     We all hopped in our cars as Tes and Ranada stay behind with they drunk asses.

      We finally pulled up to the fair. It looked so themed out with hearts and decor. Someone had a heart shaped funnel cake on their plate with sugar dust.

          "Ferris wheel!" I said pulling Jay over.

     "Band?" we showed the dude our pink wristbands, "hop on."

     We went inside the bucket carriage.

We slowly started to go up as I gazed at the lights.

"The light's are beautiful up here," I said to Jay.

"But not as aesthetic as you are," he smiled. I blushed as I felt bashful.

     "And not as handsome as you are," we stared in eachothers eyes. His eyes were brown and grey as if they were having a war over dominance.

         Our lips collided together as my body had shivered at the spark it given me. Everything in my body was live like a wire. This was totally a whole new feeling he'd given me. A feeling of protection and promise engulfed me as he wrapped his arms around my small waist, me doing the same with his neck.

           The sensation was indescribable as we kiss and tugged at eachothers lips.

"Ride's over," the man grumbled. We let go of eachother and hopped off.

     "Ooo, yall bitches nasty," Schenell held a pair of binoculars.

"Schenell, you didn't!" I gasped as she held them.

"Yep, seen every bit of it," she giggled.

"If you don't gone witcho nosy ass," Jay shooed Schenell.

"Nigga, I'll knock that goatee you growin' off your damn chin, keep talkin'!" Schenell threatened.

"Are you threatening me?"

"Nigga, I might be!"

"Can y'all stop? Let's just have a good time together. Where's Ace?" I asked.

"Uh, at the funnel cakes and fried ice cream section."

"Fried ice cream?"

"Yeah, you never had any? Shit is bomb."

"Let's go get some!" I said dragging Jay by the hand.

      Schenell snapped a picture as I did, then making a video of us.

"So many people I know that's tryna touch you, kiss up, rub up and feel up, kiss up and rub up, feel up on you.... All night long," Beyonce's All Night blared through the speaker's throughout the fair.

        **

We was all sitting at a booth while I held this bear that was taller and bigger than me.

      Starcha stuffed her and Chres's face with funnel cake, Schenell and Ace was playing hiding the rainbow(if you know what I mean, only real thuggas get what I mean). Dayna and Malak are at rhe arcade with their friend's, matter of fact, here they come now.

It was 1 AM and the fair didn't close until 2.

"You ready?" Jay asked.

"Yeah," we got up and simply went home, leaving the others.

PART II