00:02

❝I'll be an asshole to the world, but never to you.❞

          Maranda,

      "What do you mean you have to go? What you need is all right here in this condo," I said addressing myself and our home to Tesfaye.

        "I need to go and make a drop. When I get back, It'll just be you and I," he said kissing me on the cheek, grabbing his Louis Vuitton backpack, "I promise."

    I just don't understand why he and the boys won't let their dirty salaries go. Tesfaye and Jaysonté are entrepreneurs, while Chres and Ace are upcoming rappers. Still, they love their dirty money.

         The jobs they have now brings in more than enough money we could handle. Shit, Tesfaye has about 5B in the bank from how much his clothing line 'XO' is being bought out the stores so much.

        I plopped myself on our cremé white couch, crossing my arms, putting on a small pout.

      He didn't make no intentions turning back to look at me. When the door slammed closed, I picked my phone from the marble table in front of me.

Starcha: Wanna hang?

      I thought for a while. It takes Tesfaye some time to make a drop.

Maranda: OK, where at?
Starcha: It doesn't matter.

       This girl. It makes me furious when she does that. Like damn.

Maranda: You always leave me to choose :/ | My place I guess?

Starcha: Be there in 5.

       She didn't live far. Considering we all live right in the heart of Atlanta. It just takes time to get through all the traffic.

Zhiloh,

        I felt someone hover me. I clutched the covers as I fluttered my eyes to see a blurry Jay.

       "I don't want to leave you alone," he said, taking my right hand into his.

     I wasn't in the hospital anymore, but in my own home and bed.

      "I'll be fine, Jay," I faintly smiled. "What happened to me?" I couldn't remember what had happened to me. It was all blur last night.

     "You had a unknown trauma. You was in my arms reading a book to me, but it got to a certain part... you fainted. I thought I lost you," he said with a soft tone, "your doctor diagnosed you with a mental disorder."

         "What?" I said in disbelief, "What do I have?"

        "PTSD: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and slight depression."

           ".....D-do you still love me?" I frowned.

       He face gotten hard, but then softened. I flinched at the sudden act, nit knowing if he's going to cuss at me. He's very unpredictable.

      "That shouldn't even be a question. Of course I love you; you're the greatest thing that ever happened to me, believe it or not."

      After he announced that, I sat up to hug him around his neck, "I love you too."

    I snuggled my face into his neck, "You're going to be late to your merch convention."

    I pulled away.

"You sure you don't want to come with me?" he began to stare at me.

      "I'm sure."

    He hesitant when I said it.

  He kisses my forehead, "I'll be back later."

    Our hands slipped from each other's and I felt lonely once again. No, I felt like shit. I removed the covers, standing on the marble floor. I went to the grand windows of our room and slide open the curtains, revealing the skyscrapers of Atlanta and cars beneath.

        Going into the bathroom, I grabbed a towel from the racks. I bathed myself for a good forty-five minutes.

     After doing my hygiene, I put on a basic spaghetti strap jumper and socks, slipping on a 'Revenge' hoodie from Jay's wardrobe.

         When I looked at myself in the mirror, bags had made their own home under my eyes. They were a faint purple, while my face was pale. My eyes were now fading into a more darker green.

      I looked horrible. None the less, I felt empty. I thought back to last night at the hospital. My heart began to pulse as I clutch my chest. In and out of conscience I go as I grab the sink. I breathed in and out before catching my composure and walking into the living room.

       I stopped dead in my tracks.