00:03

[Beastly // 03]

Zhiloh.

' 'F' you,' was all I thought in my head. I never liked Jonas with a passion. Sometimes I wish he wasn't born, really; to be quite honest.

I know it's wrong to say that about my stepbrother, but it true. He can be perverted sometimes. I'd afraid to even go around him.

       " 'Loh!" my Mother called. I sighed, she probably wanted to talk about the cause of me running away. I still can't believe she picked Jonas all the time for things. Maybe she picked him over me, her biological daughter.

I didn't dare go downstairs, I just closed and lock my door. If she needs meh' she'll come get meh'.

"Zhiloh Jasthrés Harvéy, get your hide down here!" Mom said with force in her voice, a hint of threat, "If you don-"

"Okay, I'm coming.. dang," I lied.

✘✘✘

"Leave me alone!" I yelled as I pushed him away.

"Why-" he paused, "ha! Don't you like it?"

      I looked at him as if he's gone bizarre. Did he really try to kiss me on my neck and laugh about it?

"Oh, yeah," he said, "Tell Momma Xilie, I'll kill you personally..." he walked away going to his second previous activity.

My jaw clenched as he walked away. I fucking hate him; and the feeling is mutual.

Emmanuel. // Jacob Perez.

I finished putting on light foundation on my face. I checked my face in the mirror. I grabbed my backpack and left for school.

When I gotten there, I hop out my car and head into the building of 'Ly Fi Hemmers Highschool.'

Zhiloh.

I sat in English class dozing off. I tried to stay awake, but it wasn't with me.

"Hu-" I seen a boy my age with curly hair. I couldn't quite see his face.

"Who are y-" I said. He turned arou-

I gasped as I heard a wooden ruler hit the desk I was in.

"You will not sleep in my class!" the mid-aged teacher, Mrs.Ferenchsavich said with her strong British accent.

I groaned, "Sorry Mrs.F, I won't sleep in your class again."

She nod once, "Hm." I rolled my eyes.

A student burst into the classroom. Heads turned towards the door.

"Who are you and why are you bursting into my classroom interrupting my lesson?" Mrs.F asked.

It was a boy. A boy that looked so perfect, he looked as if he was dipped in a pot of perfection cremé.

"Wel-" Mrs. F cut him off.

"Oh my, you must be Emmanuel Perez?"

He nodded.

"Go on; take a seat."

✘✘✘