I already like him. Not like, like him, I'm not capable of looking at boys like that. I mean, not serious.

A posh looking lady walks towards us. “Excuse me, but you're wanted in room C, Guardian Hathaway.”

I nod and turn to Ryan. “Well, I got to go. See ya around.”

As soon as I step in the room, I regret it, because when I look up, I see two boys I hate with my whole heart…

Jesse and Ralf.

They're the ones who were hurting Lissa the night of the cabin, they were trying to make her use compulsion against them. Sick bastards. I literally went crazy. Dimitri took me to the cabin, so I could cool off and well...you know the rest.

But right now, there is no Dimitri.

Jesse smirks at me while Ralf just sits there, looking annoyed.

“Well, there is my sexy girl.” Jesse purred. Ew, I can't believe I was into him once.

“What do you want?” I asked. My voice was pure hate. I could see he was a little scared.

“You Rose. You ruined our little get together a few months ago, and still we haven't got our revenge... you think that's fair?”

I snort. “What's ‘fair’, is that you weren't dead that day. Now please, if that was all. I'm out.”

“Wait a second, Sexy,” wow he's really starting to get on my nerves now. “Now, now don't get all bad-ass, that's not good for the baby, is it?”

Wow, what?

I squeeze my eyes at them.

“You know, I once knew a girl very much like you Rose. She was kinda your age, she had a best friend who was really popular, turned out this best friend had some gifts that no one knew of.”

Oh my god! This cannot be happening, they can't know.

Jesse sees my worried face and continues.

“You see, this best friend could heal other people, and then I mean heal to the extreme. Do you believe in life after dead Rose? I mean you should...This girl that I know, she's having a kid to, and wait for it, here's the shocker. She's pregnant with the baby of someone who's like 7- 8 years older than her. Talk about paedophiles.”

Ok. I can't take this; Jesse of all people has to know? Someone really hates me up there.

I try to stay calm, come on Rose. Focus.

“I don't know what you're talking about, and I'm leaving right now.”