Me, you and her. {Chapter 53}

Start from the beginning

Looking in I saw F/N and Seungho bombing each other with foam from the sink. She was smiling so peaceful and happy.

How could I be so stupid?

'Is she working for you?' I asked with a monotone hiding my breaking voice. 'No.' He said seriously. 'Good.' I sniffed.

'If you know what is good for her you leave her with me and Seungho.' Smirking my thoughts grew gloomy. 'Hm~ one day I'll take over your gang.' Just wiping off his comment. Making him chuckle again. 'We'll see about that.' He said standing straight as the sliding door slides open.

Seungho looked at me, over to his dad. 'I'm not stupid. Leave her out of this.' He hissed at us. His dad chuckled. 'You're to young fool.' Not facing his soon I could see Seungho balling his fist.

'I'm not doing anything to harm her. Just like you, I'll do anything to protect her-' 'phwahaha, pathetic!' The man laughs loudly as the two of us looked at him with daggers in our eyes. 'She's my daughter. Ones she knows about me she will choose a side.'

'No.' Seungho and I said in unison.

'She will not get to know this.' I said. 'Hide all you want Min. She'll just be like her mother.'

'See you later dad.' She smiled hugging her dad. I gave him a big smile as I shacked his hand one last time. He winked at me. He was making sure I wouldn't forget what he told me.

Seungho was walking down with us to the elevator.

Exiting the building we smiled at him. 'It was nice seeing you again.' I said shaking his hand firmly. He smiled and nodded giving me a pat on my shoulder before he stepped into the rich sports car one of his friends was picking him up with. 'I love you sis.' She smiled so big my heart flutters at the sight of it. 'I love you too.' She blew him a kiss as they took off.

Opening the car door for her she smirked at me. 'What?' I asked shoving my hands in my pockets.

Not a second later the street was filled with a big slapping sound.

My face became flustered. "D-d-did she just- S-SLAP MY ASS!??" My eyes widened as she grinned wider and stepped in the car closing the door after her.

'Payback.' I see her mouth at me from inside the car. I chuckled and rubbed the back of my head before walking over to my side.

On the ride back to the hotel I looked over at her. The street light highlights her cheek every time we pass on. Her hand caring her head. Smiling softly I looked back forward.

'Oh~' Her sweet voice reached out to me with a hint of disappointment. 'Hm?' I hummed back and looked at her. 'We didn't get the chance to eat at your parents' restaurant...' She pouted. Smiling I pulled back a string of her hair and looked back at the road. 'I'll call my mom and tell her we are gonna come by and get lunch there before we head home. No worries.' I smiled as she lit up out of happiness. 'Thank you, darling, I was just so curious about it.' Nodding we smiled.

A few minutes later I got a call on the handsfree mode of my car.

'Yeah?' I answered it.

'We are being followed.' Jimins voice was heard loud and clear over the handsfree mode. 'By who?' I asked calmly as F/N sat straight and started looking around. 'A navy SUV.' Looking in my rare view mirror I saw Jimins red car, with slightly behind him, on the next lane the navy SUV. 'Shit.' I cursed as I hiss out a sigh.

"We weren't gonna loss them in the car we are riding in right now!" I thought to myself.

We were sitting in a dark grey Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4.