"Tsk,don't make your soul so afraid like this.We will get in."I said and walked inside by Aless still holding my arm.

Then the door closed by itself and made us flinched."Hurry up."Aless gritted her teeth.

I looked surrounds this mansion and it was so huge.But looks old and scary.

"Hello,is anyone home?"I asked and walked to the middle while Aless kept on sticking with me.

No answer.Then we felt someone who ran so fast at upstair and I felt a cool wind through past me.

Ouh,girl don't let my anger control me and I'm so done with this game especially I was weak here.I used my energy left and make this thing stopped by using my earth bending.

The things stumbled and fell on the floor.Serves you right,girl.The girl rubbed her back and I approached her.

I knelt infront of her."Well,hello.Nice to meet you then."

Then the girl look so scared at me and moved backward."Don't be so afraid of me.I came here to have a talk with you."

I helped her to stand up and she fixed up her clothes."Are you the one who help me?"She asked.

I nodded."Yes,I am.May I ask you something?"

"What is it?"She walked and we followed her.

"Are you trying to spy on us?I mean I saw you and your amother friends watching us."I said.

She stopped and looked at us in shock expression but then she act normal again.

"I don't follow you guys.I just get invited to that event only."She answered and the answer she gave to me like she was lying to me.

"Are you trying to lie?"I asked.

I saw her gulped."No,I'm not.I'm telling the truth."

"Girl,don't make me threaten you."I pointed to her.

She sighed."I can't tell you this but since you are our queen I must tell you then."

She asked us to sat at the granite countertop."I have a mission which is about your boyfriend."She said.

My eyes grew bigger."Lucas.Why?"

"Well,he is our alpha and Luna's son.They want their son back."She answered.

"But why are they want him back?"I asked.

"Well,I don't really know about that.How about you ask our omega,Seulgi unnie.She know about Lucas's story."She said.

"Girl,every mission they gave they will explain to you what is the objective and the reason why the mission give to you."I stated.

"As I know that,Lucas lose his werewolf when he was 10 years old and he is join your family group.The very important thing that he have his wolf back."She walked to the fridge.

She took two bottle from the fridge and put it on the table."Miss Jeon,you are out of energy and I bet you need this bottle of blood to make you energnize again."

I took it and I was so thirsty.Luckily,she gave me a bottle of blood.

"Thank you and call me Alivia.I don't like someone like you call me miss.We are same level."I said and started to drank the blood.

Then my black dress turned back to my usual dress that I wore on the prom.I put the bottle on the countertop and I felt like my body started to heal.

"What are this blood?"I asked as I felt so energetic again.

"That blood will energize someone that really tired and for vampire their wound that they have will heal faster.One of our healing woman do that."She answered.