Chapter 15 - The C's

Hai :3 This is a longer chapter, but the next will be even longer!  :DDD

Chapter 15 - Destiny's POV

Turns out, I did get along well with Cameron and Colin!  They were the nicest, funniest guys ever.  

Colin spoke with a cute Scottish accent, something Rebekka always wanted.  He had adorable short, brown hair and big blue eyes.  He was muscular and showed his dimples when he smiled.  I've always wanted dimples, ever since I was little!  He's really polite and gentlemanly.  He was part of the football team and the soccer team.

Cameron was shy at first, but opened up once I started a conversation.  He was also part of the football team, but he enjoys playing chess.  Caleb played chess, too!  He claims he's a champion and one day I'm going to beat him.  That is, once I learn how to play.  Maybe Cameron could teach me.

Cameron had the perfectly messy, black hair and a strong body.  His gorgeous smile could win any girl.

Surprisingly, neither of them had a girlfriend.  But many girls had major crushes on them; that didn't shock me at all.  I contemplated myself on telling them about Caleb.  Would it seem too personal considering I just met them?  Maybe I'll tell them when we become closer.

"So, Destiny.  Tell us about yourself," Colin said, flashing me a smile.

"Um, I moved here from New Jersey because my dad got a job here.  I have the most annoying sister in the world.  People say I talk too much.  I'm Filipino but some suspect I'm Chinese.  Uh, I'm in love with Bono," I finished awkwardly.

Both of the guys chuckled.

"You like U2 too?  I love them!" Cameron said.  We fist bumped and shared our music tastes.

"Yeah, I also love Coldplay, Secondhand Serenade, Summertime's End, Neon Trees, Owl City, Snow Patrol, and other random artists.  Most people never heard of them though," I said while sipping my egg drop soup.

"Seriously?  I know all those artists!  I also listen to ACDC, Paramore, Death Cab For Cutie, All American Rejects, Foo Fighters, The Killers, Bruno Mars, and Blue October," Cameron listed.

Whoa, Cameron and I almost had the same music taste.  I heard of all the artists he listed.  I thought that was neat.

"Dude, that's awesome!  I wish I had them on my iPod, but I'm too cheap to actually purchase the CD," I admitted.  Maybe he could lend me them sometime.

"Oh, well I borrow them from the library and sync them to mine.  It's way cheaper!  The library we have here is amazing, one of the biggest in the US as a matter of fact."

"That's cool, maybe you can take me there sometime," I said with a grin.

"Yeah, totally!" he smiled, showing off his bright smile.

"Do either of you want my chocolate bar?  It's milk chocolate," Colin suddenly offered, while narrowing his eyes at Cameron.

I definitely wanted it, but I didn't want them to think I was a pig.  

"I know you want it Des," Colin winked at me.  What the heck?  He was like a mind reader!  I finally admitted I wanted it and took it from him.

"Hey Des, what class do you have next?" Cameron asked, changing the subject.

Pulling out my schedule, I smiled at my next class.

"Band."

"I have band too!  I'll walk with you, if that's okay," he said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.