Chapter 10 - Goodbye

Chapter 10 - Destiny's POV :3

I can't believe that happened.  Oh my gosh, I hate myself at the moment.  The guy I most loved, was just about to kiss me!  But stupid me had to freaking ruin it with my stupid sneeze!  Gahh!

Guilt washed over me as Caleb rubbed my gross spit off his face.  What's wrong with me?  I seriously needed medical help.

After Caleb was done wiping himself with his jacket, we both stared at the ground not knowing what to say.  I mean, we were about to have our first kiss of being together and it was a total fail.  I was so annoyed at myself.

Nathan suddenly flung the door open and told us to join everyone else.  Then he muttered something about sloppy make outs.  Which I didn't catch it since I was too busy internally beating myself up.  I'll never forgive myself for this.

When we got out of the room, everyone stared at Caleb and I with their mouths hung open.  What was so jaw-dropping?

"Um, you guys okay?  Both of you look like you saw each other naked!" Ashlyn said, eyes wide.  Everyone agreed though, and I did a facepalm.

"No!  What the heck is wrong with you guys?  Jeez," I spoke while Caleb was staring at the wall.

"What's going on with you two?" Rebekka asked with curiosity.  Obviously, they know me and him did SOMETHING in there.  They noticed our faces were a huge shade of red.  What did they think happen?

"Nothing, I'll tell you later," I dismissed with my hand.  All eyes were still wide with wonders and I knew I had to tell them in order for them to drop the topic.

"Okay fine," I started.  "Caleb farted and it totally stuck up the room!" I blurted while scrunching up my face for  better effect.  I felt Caleb glare at me with shock.  But everyone immediately broke down laughing.  Ashlyn was laughing so hard that tears were coming out of her eyes.

After we were done laughing at Caleb, we sat down in a circle and just talked.

"I'll call you every night, okay?" Ashlyn reminded me.  I nodded and glanced at Kyle, whose eyes were still slightly bloodshot.  Once Kyle arrived at my house, he started crying.  Right after he saw me cry, he did too.  We cried together, and I felt it was unexpected for a guy to cry for me.  Especially him.  We just hugged for the longest time and we talked about everything.  

Kyle was like a brother to me; my best friend even.  He was one of my favorite people and I loved him so much.  I was definitely going to miss him.  Despite his jeaously over Caleb, I still loved him.  Like a brother of course.

"I'm going to miss you bro,"  I whispered to him.  He gave me another hug and I didn't care that Caleb saw.  He'd understand.

Time flew by and pretty soon my parents told me we had to hit the road.  I dreaded saying goodbye to my friends.  I couldn't stop crying and before I knew it, my shirt was soaked.  I couldn't leave.  I had to stay!

I looked at Caleb and wanted to kiss him so badly.  My parents still didn't know we were together and I had to remain it a secret.

I sighed as I looked at my friends for what seemed like the last time.  We promised we'd Skype and Facebook a lot, but it didn't beat seeing them in real life.

I looked at my girl friends' teared up eyes and drenched shirts.  I probably looked similar to them.  I gave them all hugs.  We were all sobbing and I felt guilty for making them feel this way.  But we promised we'd always be friends.

Then I turned to the guys.  I was going to miss them so bad as well.  I looked into Kyle's red eyes and whispered to him, "I'll miss you bro.  You'll always be my best friend."  He gave me a long, breath-taking hug.  "I love you Destiny," he responded and I nodded.  "I love you too."