Chapter 12 - Confusion

Chapter 12 - Akira's POV 8D

"Oh..my..God," I whispered once I saw my sister laying on the floor, barely breathing.

What's up with Destiny lately?  She's been acting weird since she saw that kid movie with Caleb that day.

I never trusted that kid.  Caleb?  Every time she mentioned him, I'd groan internally.  She was all he talked about, actually.  That weird blonde kid!  Oh please, I'd go for someone with abs, not a muffin top.  Dark, flippy hair over weird, floppy, spiky blonde hair.  Cool, mysterious eyes any day instead of green eyes.  Truth is, I hated Destiny's taste in guys.

Now, I'm not being rude to my sister.  I'd support her with any guy she'd like.  Except for Caleb of course.  There's something I didn't like about him.  I know I'm a bad sister for doing this, but I helped convince my parents to move to Indiana.  I seriously wanted Des to have nothing to do with him.

But I felt like I was doing the right thing when I protected her.  That's right, I was protecting Destiny from that weird freak.  I had a feeling he was up to no good.

Even though he's the first guy to ever like my sister, I can't believe she returned the feelings back.  He's totally under her league!  Destiny is really pretty, and for her to go for someone like him?  That just breaks my heart.

I knew she had a thing for him.  Just the way she acted around him made it clear as crystal she liked him.  I knew they liked each other, but I felt like they had something more.  They probably were in a secret relationship.  I heard some kids talking about it at school.

However, I really wanted her to fall in love with Kyle.  His sister is the sweetest thing, and he has the hottest brother ever.  For her to go out with him would help me get closer to Chris.

But I tried suggesting him to Des.  It didn't go how I expected.  Instead of her actually considering him like I wanted, she laughed at me as if I done something as stupid as shaving my eyebrows off!  She didn't like Kyle like that.  Weird, because he is smoking hot!  He had the cutest eyes ever and the most flippy, sexy hair I've ever seen in my life.  Oh my gosh, who wouldn't like him?  Actually, the fact that he's a few inches shorter than her probably killed his reputation.  Her loss!

I stared at Destiny laying there peacefully on the ground.  Her cheeks were damp and her nose was slightly red.  It wouldn't take a genius to figure out she was crying.

Why was she so upset?  

After dragging her to her bed and placing the covers on her, I checked through her messages.

Reading the most recent one, I suspected that was the one scary enough to make her faint.  It was just like her to make a big deal over something silly!

Caleb taking Tae Kwon Do just to get closer to Mel?  I don't think so.  Definitely a rumor.

First of all, I knew Melody had a boyfriend - extremely gorgeous, super sexy, attractive Nathan.  He's a hunk!  100% perfect in my eyes.

Anyways, he wouldn't go for someone who was already in a relationship.  He's not that stupid.  And trying to get closer to someone even though they had their own relationship to deal with?  I don't think so.

I knew in my gut instinct that Caleb would never cheat on Destiny - no exceptions.  I know he loved her with all her heart.

I shook my head.  Ew, my baby sister in a relationship.  That was plain nasty!  Her being in one while I wasn't was even grosser.

I shuddered.  Destiny better not have a boyfriend.  

I decided to keep an eye out for her while she slept.  But after a few minutes, it started to get as boring as heck, which is why I took her laptop and logged onto Facebook.

I realized I was on Destiny's account when Caleb started chatting me.  I scrunched up my face and tried to ignore the kid.

It was failing miserably because he kept bombarding me with messages!  He was all like, "hey I miss you," and "hello? gal?" and I couldn't take it anymore.  I replied angrily.

Me: What do you want you dotty, blonde haired freak!?

Weird freak: Des? :(

Oh right.  I forgot I was on Destiny's account.  I didn't want to impersonate her, so I decided to admit it was me.

Me: Sorry, she's unavailable at the moment.  She fainted and she's currently laying in bed unconsciously.  It's Akira. :*

Weird freak: Is she okay? :[ Tell her I miss her.

Me: Yeah she's fine.  Just fainted from crying over you is all.  I'll tell her when she wakes up..if she wakes up that is.

Weird freak: Ya..what the heck is going on?

I smirked when my plan to scare the little kid was working.  But I wasn't satisfied yet.

Me: What’s going on is that you're bothering the heck out of her.  She's fed up with you and I want you to leave her alone, got it?  Don't talk to her anymore, don't do anything to her.  I want nothing to do with you.

Weird freak: Excuse me?  I happen to be her boyfriend, if you hadn't realized already.  Destiny moving away from me was the hardest thing I had to go through, you could at least be considerate of us.

Destiny has a boyfriend?  Destiny, my baby sister, is in a relationship.  I can't believe it.  Oh no she didn't.

I stared blankly at the screen as I kept rereading the message.  No way in the world would my sister have a secret boyfriend.

Or was this just his fantasy?  He probably just wanted a relationship with her so freaking badly.

Me: Dude, I have no clue what you're talking about, so go shoo.  Go cry in the corner or something.

I smiled when he logged off.  Mission accomplished.

I took a break from Facebook and checked on Destiny.  She would wake up any second; this wasn't the first time she fainted.

I felt kinda bad for scaring..ew, I can't even say his name.  I'll just call him Lance; that name is hot.

I felt kinda bad for scaring Lance - even though I knew he deserved it.  Maybe I shouldn't have been as harsh.  

I don't know, but I'm glad I'm protecting my sister.  She deserves to have a really sweet, thoughtful guy who would accept her for who she is.  She should get the best guy out there.  Lance isn't that guy.

And what was up with their "secret" relationship?  Did she even consider rejecting him?  Gosh, why didn't she ask me about this?

I decided to leave the room.  I'll ask her about this tomorrow morning while driving her to school.  Dang it, school.  I forgot we still had to go to that.

Yay, more boys for me!

Hahaha, Akira!  I love writing in her POV lol

Tell me what you think!  You want another different character's POV?  Ashlyn's?  Nathan's?  Kyle's?

Comment/vote/fan, thanks! :) xoxo <3