Chapter 13 - Questions

Hey guys! :D Since this is a really short chapter, I decided to update a second one too! Two chapters in one day, woop! I hope you like it ^_^

Chapter 13 - Destiny's POV :)

Was that him?  Was that Caleb walking on the sidewalk?

I dropped my grocery bags and started sprinting towards the mysterious guy.  I didn't care that people were giving me curious stares or that Daddy was calling after me.  All I wanted was to see him.

The guy turned around and held his arms out wide for me.  I realized it was Caleb and without hesitation, I leaped into his open arms.  He spun me around and ruffled my hair.  I squealed and he pressed his lips to my forehead.

Oh my gosh, I can't believe Caleb was with me right now.

"Destiny, what are you doing back in New Jersey?" he asked me, confused yet happy.

New Jersey?  What was he doing in Indiana?  

"Sorry dude, you're in Indiana," I answered, poking his stomach.

His eyes just stared at me with total suspicion.  He was clearly lost and so confused.

"Sweetheart, this is New Jersey.  Now get your filthy self off this sidewalk and drive your sorry butt back home!  You're not allowed here anymore.  Leave.  Now."

Caleb clenched his teeth together and I was afraid that any second, he'd break his jaw.  His voice was intimidating me as he spoke with a firm tone.  There was tension clear in the air and I caught myself shaking.

Suddenly Rebekka appeared out of nowhere and stared at my boyfriend with dreamy, googly eyes.

"Hey Caleb.  I was wondering, do you want to go to my house and play wrestle with me?" she whispered in a seductive tone.  I wanted to puke all over her slutty outfit.  Tight tank top, booty shorts short enough to mistake for underwear, and 5 inch pumps.  She also had a freaking crapload of makeup on.

This is not the Rebekka I know and love.

I took a glance at Caleb and waited for him to respond.

"Sure thing babe!  Anything for you," he winked.

What was going on?  I've never been more confused in my life.

Tears filled my eyes and I had no control over what I did next.

I punched Caleb in the nose, ripped off Rebekka's death stabbing heels and punctured them in her left eye, and ran away.  I ran for miles and miles, not sure of where I was headed.  

Pretty soon, I couldn't take it anymore.  I collapsed on the ground and cried.  I cried for a few minutes when I was interrupted by an attractive voice.

"Dezzy-kin, what's wrong?"

I instantly recognized the nickname.  It was Kyle, no doubt about it.

"K-kyle?" I stuttered.  "What are you doing here?"

He didn't say anything back in return.  Instead, he lifted my chin and kissed me.

*******************************************************************************************************

My eyes shot open.  I sat up and looked around the room, wondering where I was.

It took me a second to realize I was in my room.  That was all a dream.  Well, more of a nightmare.

I took multiple shaky breaths as I tried to regain strength.

That was really freaky.  The dream was too bizarre for my liking.  I mean, first seeing Caleb.  Then him yelling at me to go back to where I belong?  Rebekka flirting with him?  Running for miles?  Then the kiss with Kyle?