E11P5: "Push-And-Pull"

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: Well, that's-
Jieun frowned.
Jieun: So that I can still use this present even if we don't end up together?
Jungkook laughed.
Jungkook: Please, Eun-nim. Hear me out.
Jieun raised her eyebrows and leaned forward. Jungkook smirked slightly, before leaning in as well, so that only Jieun could hear what he said, and not the people around them.
Jungkook: I wanted the present to be all about you.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana gasps.
Eana: As a woman, I have to say this - Jungkook-ssi handled the situation perfectly.
Jongshin: What do you mean?
Eana: Jieun-ssi's question was actually testing for Jungkook-ssi's response!
V claps his hands.
V: Daebak. You're saying that was planned?
Eana nods her head.
Eana: Yeah. It definitely was. At first, you could see Jungkook-ssi slightly flustered. But later, he said the correct thing. I can guarantee Jieun-ssi will be 100% satisfied with his answer. Why is he so good at this!

[Nonhyeondong Samgyeopsal House,
6:30 p.m.]

Evidently, Jieun was indeed pleased by Jungkook's answer as she smiled slightly before getting back up. At that moment, the server was done cooking the meat and Jungkook immediately reached for the tongs to grab a piece. He blew on it before placing it on Jieun's plate, flashing her a dazzling smile.
Jungkook: Eat it slowly!
Jieun smiled. Jungkook picked up the pendant that he had given Jieun next and stood up.
Jungkook: Shall I help you put it on?
Jieun laughed.
Jieun: Really?
She nodded and lifted up her long hair above her head, revealing her beautiful neckline.
Jieun: It so happened that today I wasn't wearing a necklace... It's as if I knew I was going to receive this present from you.
Jungkook grinned. He walked over behind her and gently helped her put it on, before returning to his seat. He looked at Jieun, admiring the pendant he had given her.
Jungkook: Ah... indeed, it goes well with you.
Jieun laughed, touching the pendant on her neck.
Jieun: Ah... Now every time I see this necklace, I'll think of the photoshoot.
Jungkook grinned.
Jungkook: The photoshoot... or me?

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Omo! Omo! Omo! Why is he always like that?
Sangmin: He's sometimes cold, sometimes hot... he really knows how to push-and-pull, doesn't he?
RM: Sure reminds me of the sea - going back and forth, up and down.
J-Hope rolls his eyes.
J-Hope: There he goes again.

[Nonhyeondong Samgyeopsal House,
6:35 p.m.]

Jieun was obviously still not used to Jungkook's heart-throbbing lines because her face turned beet red and she laughed awkwardly. She hurriedly picked up the nearest piece of meat from the cast iron grill and blew on it, before placing it on Jungkook's plate.