E8P7: "Taking It Too Seriously"

ابدأ من البداية

Master Jung pointed to one of the cards

Master Jung: This card symbolises lack of interaction. It may be present, past or future. But it's referring to the lack of communication between you and your partner.
He pointed to the other card.
Master Jung: This card means a high chance of missing a good opportunity due to your own pride. Both are bad fortune cards - but for every bad side, there's also a good side. I hope you're able to take note of this and avoid it as much as possible.
Seokjin picked up the two cards he'd picked and inspected them carefully. He seemed too engrossed in the cards for a person who said fortune telling was full of nonsense.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Lack of communication... that would be Jieun-ssi or Byulyi-ssi right? More of Byulyi-ssi.
Sangmin: Definitely not Yoojung-ssi or Suran-ssi - he gets along too well with them.
RM: Missing opportunity... pride... hmm...

[DDAENG Fortune Telling Shop, 3:30 p.m.]

It was now Suran's turn to poke fun at him.
Suran: Dongsaeng, aren't you taking it too seriously?
Suran chuckled, trying to avoid the piercing gaze of Master Jung. Master Jung got up from his chair, but Seokjin grabbed his wrist.
Seokjin: Master-nim, since we're here, why not you check our compatibility as well?
Suran laughed but agreed as well.
Suran: Yeah, why not? Why not? I'm curious. What if we're 100% - will we get married?
Seokjin looked at her and laughed.
Seokjin: Noona, you wish.
Master Jung sat down and looked into their eyes carefully. He looked at their facial structure, their position, sharpness and size of features and finally came to a conclusion. He cleared his throat.
Master Jung: I'd say about 20 to 30% compatibility.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: 20 to 30%? Isn't that low?
Jongshin: It won't work out, then!

[DDAENG Fortune Telling Shop, 3:45 p.m.]

Seokjin and Suran turned to each other and laughed, slapping each other's shoulders. Master Jung looked genuinely annoyed, but carried on.
Master Jung: If you were to have children, they'd turn out as very good-looking kids, but not so good personality-wise. You two might possibly neglect your child, so it'll good to have a helper or caregiver around to watch your kids.
Suran and Seokjin laughed. Suran turned to Seokjin.

Suran: Our kids?!Master Jung rolled his eyes

Suran: Our kids?!
Master Jung rolled his eyes.
Master Jung: Your marriage will be generally rocky, but careful communication and effort put in by both parties could make it work out.
Suran and Seokjin could not stop laughing at how bad their compatibility was.
Seokjin: Ok, noona. Let's not get married.
Suran was almost choking due to laughing too hard.
Suran: Yeah, let's not.
Master Jung stared at them like they were crazy.
Master Jung: Sorry to be rude, but are you a couple?
Suran laughed and turned to Seokjin.
Suran: He asked if we're a couple.
Seokjin laughed as well.
Seokjin: No, Master-nim. We're not a couple.
Master Jung shook his head, walking off and muttering to himself.
Master Jung: No wonder, you guys don't look like one.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists burst into laughter.
V: What's so funny? Why did they keep laughing?
Eana: I have no idea... but these two get along too well for me. They seem like they'll make great siblings.
Jongshin: I know what you mean - they're like the next door neighbour's two children who get along well while you and your sibling argue everyday.
The panelists laugh.
RM: I know what you mean. Hoseok-ie has a noona and they get along very well. She's almost like his second mother.
J-Hope smiles proudly.
J-Hope: Yeah, I love my noona. She's the best.