Chapter 45: You Look Pretty Sinking

Start from the beginning

Tenesha: He's atheist.

Rob: He sure is and it looks like he's not apologizing for it. But what really has everyone talking is the fact that this all seems to be one huge diss at Alex Zimmerman, who's birthday it was yesterday, by the way, just two days later. The song starts I'm tryna put you in a bad mood and that's exactly what it did. Alex has already responded to the song and he's not amused, asking fans to pray for him and later directly responding to John, telling him he can be a dick to him all he wants, but he can't forget to appreciate their fans.

Tenesha: That's... sweet... And boring. Where's the fire?

Rob: It's all coming from John's side, it seems. The song really doesn't hold back in attacks to Alex. From bragging that his car is cleaner than Alex's church shoes.

Tenesha: (laughs)

Rob: And that he can't see the shade from his huge house and behind all those cars and money... He also claims Every day a brother try to test me. Every day another try to end me. And, Coming for the king that's a far cry. As we know, the Crystal Army guys often referred to each other as brothers, so that seems to be a pretty direct reference to them now throwing all this shade at each other. 

Tenesha: Not Sam.

Rob: Actually, yesterday Sam took to Twitter to wish Alex a happy birthday, saying, "have a great birthday brother" which a lot of his fans think means he's definitely on Alex's side. He hasn't publicly congratulated John on his release yet, like other celeb friends have.

Tenesha: Oh.

Rob: The song does also hint at new music coming at us fast because he says I come alive in the fall time and at first that's just a brag about how he's here now but he did like a tweet by a fan speculating that this means more music soon.

Tenesha: Let's hope whatever comes next is as interesting as this. 

Rob: Well, the ball's pretty much in Alex's court now. It's his move.

Tenesha: If he chooses to respond to John's shade again, I don't see how it can be any better than this. 

-------------------