As Long As You're Safe I Will Be Fine

Start from the beginning

"That's your goodnight kiss. I love you". Then she went back to her previous position while can't stop smiling.

Chaeyoung was flustered with the sudden kiss from Mina. She blushed but nevertheless she kissed Mina's forehead before hugging the latter tightly. They fall asleep in that position and even giggle in their dreams, must've dreamed about each other.

---------------------

Chaeyoung woke up before Mina the next morning. She tried to move away as gentle and quiet as possible but Mina is a light sleeper she'll quickly wake up just at the sound of the door slightly open. Mina's eyes flutter open and met with Chaeyoung's soft ones.

"I'm sorry for waking you up". Mina just shook her head and pulled Chaeyoung back down and she just hug the latter. "Aren't you going to get dressed for school?" Chaeyoung asked caressing Mina's head gently. Mina shook her head. "Wae?"

"Who'll take care of you if I go?"

"Eyy I can take care of myself y'know".

"I know but from what I heard and saw with my own eyes you're quite selfless. You tend to put others before yourself even if you're hurt. That's why I have to keep a close watch on you". Mina glares at her but she just smiled and pinch Mina's nose. "You should take care of yourself more Chaeyoung-ah". Chaeyoung just nodded and started caressing Mina's cheek.

She was about to lean in for a kiss but she remembered her morning breath that she quickly use her palm to block their lips from touching and that made Mina frowned.

"Wae??" Mina whined.

"Morning breath babe. I'll go brush my teeth first". She tend to get up but Mina made a bold move by pulling her for a kiss didn't care whether their breaths smells bad or not. Mina broke the kiss and stares deeply into Chaeyoung's orbs.

"I don't care about morning breath". With that said Mina smash their lips together once again and this time for a long passionate kiss and Chaeyoung respond to the kiss. 

Chaeyoung held the back of Mina's neck and push her head forward pressing their lips harder. Chaeyoung was licking and biting Mina's lower lip and the latter couldn't help but let out a moan which then Chaeng took the chance and slip her tongue in and explored Mina's mouth.

They just had a make out session on the couch in the living room on Friday morning. The broke the kiss because their lungs were screaming for air.

"I'll make breakfast". Chaeyoung said and bound to get up but Mina pulled her back down causing Chaeng to look at her confusingly.

"I told you that I'll take care of you". Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Arrasseo~ Can't wait to taste my wife's cooking". Mina blushed when Chaeng called her-her wife. "Aww you're shy shy shy~" She did the shy shy shy dance with her hands.

"Stop!" Mina hit her arm lightly and they just laugh it off.

Mina called Sana to informed about their absence. She only told Sana that Chaeyoung got stabbed but didn't go any further into details.

"We'll have to go to the hospital later after lunch". Mina announced.

"Wae?"

"To get your injury treated".

"We don't need to go to the hospital though. I have my own personal doctor". Yet again Chaeyoung amazed her. Having a personal doctor? Well she thought it was cool.

"Who?"

"Mark oppa. He wanted to become a doctor when he was younger and his dream still lived on until suddenly he stopped wanting to become a doctor and wanted to become a pilot instead".