Chapter 43; Goodbye

Daisy's point of view;

It's been a month and a bit since I was discharged from the hospital. The boys have been fab and really helped me. One condition I left the hospital with was going to speak to a councillor. I agreed and for a month went and told everyone what they wanted to hear and was eventually discharged, assuring everyone it was just a one off and I didn't have a drink problem. The boys are going on a Christmas arena tour with radios for a while with the likes of Conor Maynard, Little Mix, Pixie Lott, Union J, Lawson and Olly Murs, they leave some time this week to have a few days in London before kicking off the start of the tour in Newcastle,and to be honest it's taking it's toll. Charlotte is morbid, Lily is snappy and Sophie is quiet. We're spending the day helping the boys to pack and decide what and not to take. Which not surprisingly isn't easy.

"Brad you can't just take one pair of jeans." I laughed

"I can wash them!" He replied.

"You don't know how to use a hair dryer, let alone a washing machine."

"Hey! Your hair dryer is complicated!" He moaned sticking out his bottom lip.

I rolled my eyes and continued to fold the tops he was throwing at me.

"I'm going to miss you." I admitted.

"Hey don't be daft, you'll see us when we come to Birmingham on the 30th." He said sitting next to me.

"Yeah and that's quite a long time."

"If I'm honest I'm pretty nervous."

"You don't need to be."

"What if people don't like us or shout things at us?"

"Brad now you're just being silly." I said pulling one of his curls. "Everybody will love you, just go out there and do what you do best." I said pecking him on the cheek.

He blushed but I ignored it. I knew we both wanted to be together but I couldn't and wouldn't be the one to tie him down, he has to chase his dreams no matter how we both feel, I want him to be able to enjoy his career without being tied to me as his girlfriend.

"I love you." He said.

I could feel my cheeks becoming hotter and I could tell he was smirking.

"Shut it you muppet." I said hitting him with the t-shirt I had been folding.

He laughed and continued to find clothes to take.

"Oh and Brad? Not being funny but I don't think you need flip flops, it's November."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie's point of view;

"Smile okay? It's not for long and I'll be back before you know it." James said as he buttered my toast.

We'd taken a break from packing and retreated to the kitchen where James was making tea and toast.

"Hmm..." I said.

"Look Soph, this is the way things are, we can't just stay in Birmingham the whole time okay?" James said coming and wrapping his arms round my waist. "I'm not going to forget about you, and I'll text you and ring you."

"I know. You're just getting big now that's all." I said before bursting out laughing, closely followed by James at my innuendo.

"Cheeky." He said winking.

I took a bite from the toast as James sipped his drink.

"It'll be weird though not seeing you all though."