Chapter 28; Waking Brad

James' point of view;

I woke to the sunlight streaming through the gap in the curtains. I moved my head and saw Sophie lying next to me, her hair lay over her shoulders, her chest rising and falling with every breath. She looked so peaceful. I turned my head and saw Lily and Tristan lying together Tristan's arms wrapped protectively around Lily's waist. I turned the other way and saw Connor and Brad lying on one another and Daisy half on half of the bed. Her head hanging inches from the floor. Brad gave a gentle snore and kicked out his legs giving Daisy a shove. She hit the gound with a soft thud and woke, startled as to why she was on the floor. Connor had also woken up and spotted Daisy on the floor. He looked at Brad who was still asleep and jumped off the bed to help Daisy up.

"Are you okay?" Connor half laughed as he hoisted her up.

She nodded as she also laughed.

Daisy falling out of bed had also woken Lily, Sophie and Tristan who were now bustling about making drinks as Brad continued to snore gently.

"James do you want some tea?" Sophie asked.

"Please." I said as I got out of bed and walked to join everyone.

"So what's our plan for today?" I asked taking a gulp of tea.

"I think Joe said you were going out to do some band stuff so we arranged to go shopping." Lily said.

"Oh." Said Tristan his face falling. "Did I say that out loud?"

"Yep." Sophie answered as she laughed.

Her laugh was contagious and soon we were all laughing at Tristan's stupidity and Sophie's laugh.

"We can talk to Joe and see what he says? We could always meet you after at Westfield or somewhere?" Connor said.

We nodded in agreement drinking our tea and talking. At about 10:00am we started to get dressed and ready and when Connor was ready he disappeared to find Joe.

"Can we wake him up yet?" Daisy asked as she, Lily and Sophie returned back to our room to see Brad still asleep but us fully dressed and ready to go.

"Ooo let me!" Tristan pleaded like a little child.

I grabbed my phone and nodded as Tristan bounded over to the bed and jumped on the unsuspecting, sleeping Brad. This time there was a loud thud as Tristan was pushed off by Brad who then rolled over and nestled back down.

"Brad get up!" Tristan said as he got up from the floor rubbing his knee which had a lovely carpet burn appearing.

"Piss off." Brad said from his pillow.

"Right. You've asked for this Bradley Will Simpson!" I said as we all gathered around the bed.

Brad opened one eye and looked at us.

"You wouldn't dare!" He said, slight panic in his voice.

"Want to bet?" Daisy said with an evil glint in her eye.

Brad shrugged and pulled the duvet over his head.

"On the count of three..." Sophie began.

"1-2-3!" Lily shouted.

Within seconds we'd pulled the duvet from Brad's body and had bundled on top of him. His cries filled the room until his voice was muffled with our weight and he had no more energy left.

"Can't- can't breath!" Brad managed to scream.

"We will get off if you get up!" I said

"Fine! Just get off you all weigh to much!" He laughed as air reached his lungs again and he took great gulps of air.

"Right up and dressed!" Lily said.

"Fine!" Brad huffed as he got up, grabbed some clothes from his suitcase and went into the bathroom slamming the door behind him as Connor returned back from talking to Joe.

"So Brad's finally surfaced?" He asked.

"Yep do you want to see the video?" I asked.

Connor nodded and I opened the video for him to watch.

There was a loud bang from Brad and an "Oh shit." I smirked and continued what I was doing.

Brad came out of the bathroom cradling his arm but fully dressed.

"What did you do?" Daisy and Sophie asked rushing over to him.

"I tripped over the shower curtain." He half whispered.

"Oh." They said trying to hide their smiles and laughs.

"It hurt!" Brad retorted.

"Come on let's just go! Girls we will meet you at Westfield in Shepherd's Bush around 1:00pm. There is a taxi downstairs for you. See ya later." Connor said.

We waved goodbye and seemed suprised when Lily gave Tristan a kiss on his cheek. Tristan blushed and hid his face as they all left.

"I think you have an admirer Tris." Brad winked.

"Shut up." Tristan said as he threw a pillow at Brad's head.

---------------------------------------------------------

Helloooooo!

so i have all my GCSE's coming up and i will try to upload at least once a week,  currently i have a couple of stored chapters and will continue to store them :)

anyway how was your weekend?

I went on my Duke of Edinburgh practice walk and yeah i had a really good time except from being pulled out at the last checkpoint because my knee screwed up but i can still do my actual so i'm happy!

anyway sorry to bore you with my crap aha

please vote and comment :*

Em x