Chapter 77; Goodbye Sam

Chapter 77;

"Hey Tris!" I called over the loud music as I pulled myself away from the group. "Tristan! Wait!"

I ran towards him as he stumbled outside the club and looked up and down the road for a taxi.

"I'm going home."

"Tris what happened?"

"Leave it Daisy."

"No there's something wrong, talk to me." 

Tristan didn't respond as he stuck his hand out to hail a passing taxi.

"Tristan! PLEASE!" I turned as saw Lily as she ran out of the club. I grabbed her and pulled her into me as the car pulled away.

"It's okay Lil." I said as I hugged her.

"I love him." She cried gently.

"I know." 

"I told him about Rome. He didn't understand. Why is okay for him to go away for a tour for months at a time but I can't go?" 

"We'll figure it out Lily. You can talk with him tomorrow when you're not drunk and you're both calm." I said. 

After eventually calming Lily down we headed back into the club.

"Did I ever tell you, I have the best girlfriend!" Brad slurred as he wrapped his arm round me and nearly knocked me over.

"Why thank you." I laughed.

"Is everything okay?" Sophie asked as she looked at me.

"We'll sort it out tomorrow." 

At about 3:00am we headed for taxis and our beds.

"I love everybody!" James yelled as he got out of the taxi.

"Connor! Let's have children!" Charlotte yelled to Connor

"Let's do that! I love that idea!"

"No. Not a good idea guys!" Sophie and I laughed. 

We waved goodbye to the boys as we pulled Charlotte in to our flat and up to bed. 

"You get her in to bed, I'll get that." I said as there was a knock at the door.

"Check the spy hole first!" 

I laugh as I wonder back downstairs tripping over my own feet slightly as I open the door.

"Your room is that way." I laughed pointing to the boys apartment.

"Tristan hasn't come home. Is he in here?" Luke asked.

"No." I shook my head. 

"If he isn't back by tomorrow we'll figure something up, but I'm sure he'll come back in the morning. Make sure all you boys get to sleep please." I laughed as we said goodbye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god. My head."

A soft thud landed next to me as I rolled over.

"Hey Charlotte. How's the head?" I asked.

"Shhh." She whispered.

"HOW ARE YOU FEELING?" Sophie yelled as she came into my room. 

Charlotte threw a pillow at Sophie who caught it and threw it back.

"How's Lily?" Sophie asked.

"I have no idea... I'll go and check on her." I said, pushing my duvet away and heading to Lily's room.