Chapter 76; Night Out

I applied my last coat of lipstick as Sophie tied up her shoe. 

"I'm so excited for tonight." She smiled as I looked at her in the mirror.

"Yeah, I am too... I will miss Sam though." I said, as I sprayed hairspray into my hair.

"You'll still be able to see him."

I nodded and stood up, putting my lipstick and phone into my clutch bag.

"You ready to go? The boys are downstairs." Charlotte said as she walked into my room. 

We both nodded and grabbed our things as we headed down to meet the boys.

"Hey! Look at you!" Sam said loudly as he looked at me. 

I laughed as I hugged him.

"Shut it, you, tonights about you." I said as I released him. 

"You do look really beautiful tonight." Brad smiled, as he held out his hand to me. 

"You have to say that, you're my boyfriend." I laughed.

"But I mean it." He shrugged.

The limousine, that Luke had hired pulled up outside.

"Let's go!" Luke called, as the chauffeur opened the door. We all climbed in and the champagne began to pour. 

Eventually, we pulled up outside the restaurant that had been booked for us and we wandered in for our final meal together. 

"That was the best dessert I've ever had!" Sophie said as she placed her fork down. 

"So where we heading?" Sam asked.

"Tris was saying about a new club he found in so suggested we start there, before heading to Flames." Connor said.

"Sounds good to me?" Luke said, looking at Sam, who nodded.

We paid for our meals and headed back out to the limo, where we were taken to a club called 'Mahiki'.

"Can I have 10 Jägerbombs please!" Connor half-shouted over the bar to the barman, who nodded and prepared the drinks. 

"TO SAM!" We all yelled as we held our drinks up to toast. "1, 2, 3!" 

We headed to our booth where there was a bucket of complimentary drinks and shots. 

"Who's first?" Tristan smirked as he held up a drink with a flame on top.

"Me Trissy Boi!" Brad said, reaching for the drink.

"Oh god." I laughed as Brad drained the glass.

"Let's dance!" I called, leading the way. 

We danced for what let like hours until Lily stumbled up to us.

"Hey, have you seen Tristan? I need to speak to him." She slurred. 

Sophie and I laughed as we pointed her towards Brad and Tristan who were at the bar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily's point of view

'Hey Brad, can I steal my boyfriend please?" I asked, placing my hand on Tristan's arm. 

"Of course, but make sure you're home by 6:00am." He laughed, as he took his drinks and headed to Sophie, Connor and Daisy.

"Hey, what's up?" Tristan asked. 

"I need to speak to you." I said.

"What? I can't hear you." He said.

I sighed, as I pulled him outside. The fresh air hit my lungs and instantly made me feel better.

"What's wrong?" He asked, placing his arms around me.

"You know the other night, how I told you I got a new job?" I said. 

"Yeah, and I told you I was really happy for you." He smiled, kissing me gently. "Let's go back inside." He said, as he started to pull me. 

"The job is in Rome." I said quietly.

He dropped my hand as he turned to face me. 

"What?"

"The job. It's in Rome. For 6 months." I said.

"And you didn't think to tell me this?" He asked.

"I was scared, I didn't know how you'd react."

"How I'd react? I'm going on tour in two weeks! What were you going to do? Go to Rome and just pretend you were here the whole time? What would you have done when I came back?" 

"I'm sorry, Tristan!" 

"You lied to me, Lily!"

"I know and I'm sorry! I love you, I don't want to lose you." I said as I went to grab his hand.

"Well guess what? You just did." He said, as he shook his head and pushed me away as he headed back inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooooooo!

I'm so gutted about Lily and Tristan...

So this was supposed to be the penultimate/final chapter yet it isn't and there's some more ideas I want to add in so let's see where this goes ;)

anyway, please comment and vote :)

Em x