Chapter 75; Bella's Breakfast

"Morning beautiful."

I rolled over and looked at Brad who was sat scrolling on his phone.

"Hey, how you feeling?" I asked him.

"Nervous as." He sighed. 

"It'll be okay." I said, as I moved closer to him and kissed his cheek as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I guess."

"Brad. It'll be okay you know?" I said.

"Yeah, I guess."

I felt him stiffen.

"You'll be okay."

"I know. This is important. I just want it all to go right." Brad said.

"It will! The fans love you and you all have such incredible stage presence!" I smiled.

"I love you." He said, as he smiled back.

"You're so cringey." 

"I don't care."

Brad held his phone up and pulled me into him as he took photo of us.

"I like that one." He smiled.

I smiled too and moved the duvet away.

"Can we not just stay here?" He asked.

"Nope. Come on. Up." 

Brad moaned as he kicked his legs up and down to make the duvet fall off.

"Wow you really are about 12." I laughed as I went into the bathroom.

I came out of the bathroom and found Brad still laying in my bed this time with Tristan, as Sam, James and Connor sat on my desk chair and the floor.

"Why are you all in my room?" I groaned, as I held on tighter to my towel.

"Charlotte and Sophie are out for the day." James said.

"And Lily hasn't been speaking to me properly over the last few days, so I have no idea where she is." Tristan said.

"I got bored of packing." Sam laughed.

"So they've all come for some Bradley loving." Brad said, as he and Tristan hugged.

"Well I'd love to join in but I want to get dressed, so could you all vacate my room and move to the living room." 

The boys moaned as they stood up and trudged out of my room. 

"I love it when you're in a towel, but not as much as when you're not." Brad whispered with a wink as he left the room.

I laughed and threw a pillow at his head as he shut the door, jamming the pillow between the door and the doorframe.

I got dressed into some jeans and a plain t-shirt, then put my hair up and wandered downstairs where Brad was finally dressed.

"Why do I feel like I've become a babysitter?" I asked, as they talked loudly as I walked into the room.

"We don't need looking after just feeding please."

"James, you're like 22 years old!"

"Yeah but they won't eat anything I cook."

I sighed.

"Right. I'll go down to 'Bella's Breakfast' okay?" I said, as I opened notes on my phone. "What do you all want?"

They all started to shout and list off their orders

"One at a time guys!" 

 I got everyones orders and put on my shoes and headed downstairs to the street.