Chapter 5; The Foot Phobia

I watched Brad disappear up the stairs to go to James' aid. I turned slowly to Tristan and Connor who were already looking at me.

"erm.. hi?" I said trying to break the ice.

The boys laughed.

"James has a foot phobia" Tristan explained

"Ohh... I know now not to tell any of you my fears" 

"He's easy and fun to wind up, he plays along and enjoys it really" Connor said as Brad and James returned to the lounge. 

"Tris we better get recording, Dean wants to edit as soon as possible" Brad said to Tristan. 

"Yeah sure..." 

Tristan got up. I know what this means. A new cover. I tried to hide my excitement hoping they wouldn't notice. I wondered what it would be. Connor was still fairly new to the band only having appeared in a few covers, nothing was official with Connor yet, but they all acted like this was a regular thing, nothing had changed they'd been together the four of them this whole time. James, Brad and Connor followed Tristan out of the room, completely forgetting about me. I chuckled to myself.

"Shit! Daisy! Sorry! Follow us" James called.

I got up slowly, I was about to step into the sacred garage I wanted to treasure this moment. I stepped in. It was like heaven. The boys instruments littered the floor, cables ran along the floor intertwining and connecting to plugs. I watched as Tristan sat on his drum stall. The muppet animal in his usual spot. Brad stepped up to his microphone in the midde, James and Connor took their places at the sides. It was just how it always had been in videos. I smiled to myself as the chords of  Justin Bieber's all around the world mash up began.