E4P2: "Because You're Cute"

Start from the beginning

Yoojung: Oppa, you're really so thoughtful

Yoojung: Oppa, you're really so thoughtful... Thank you.
Jimin smiled right back.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Look how sweet he is!
Jongshin: This almost looks like a drama...
V: I'm already melting on her behalf...

[ARMY KBBQ Restaurant, 1:15 p.m.]

Jimin and Yoojung got brought by a waiter to a table for two inside the restaurant. They took off their coats and sat down, before a waiter came to give them the menus and pour them cups of water.
Jimin: Yoojung-ah, what kind of meat do you like?
Yoojung: I like all types of meat, but samgyeopsal is my favourite! I also like beef galbi too.
Jimin laughed.
Jimin: You can eat a lot right?
Yoojung nodded and laughed embarrassedly.
Yoojung: More than an average female.
Jimin: Great, because oppa eats a lot too. Let's order a lot!
Yoojung smiled.
Yoojung: Jimin-oppa, you can decide! I'm going to head to the toilet for a bit.
Yoojung walked off, before Jimin called over the waiter to place his order.
Jimin: Give me two portions of beef galbi, two portions of samgyeopsal, one naengmyeon, one steamed egg, one roll of kimbap and one portion of tteokbokki, please! Please serve us generously!

[Heart Signal Panel]

J-Hope: They're ordering so much food for two people, LOL.

[ARMY KBBQ Restaurant, 1:20 p.m.]

The waiter took Jimin's order patiently and a short while later, returned to put the grill in place, put the meat on the grill and serve the dishes and banchans. Shortly after, Yoojung returned and her eyes lit up at the sight of all the food.
Yoojung: Daebak... so much food! It looks so good!
Jimin: You must be hungry in the cold... and we're going to use energy later at the arcade, so we need to fuel up before that!
Yoojung smiled and took a seat.
Yoojung: You're right. Thank you, oppa.
The two of them dug into the food and the waiter occasionally returned to flip over the meat and cut them into bite-sized pieces for them.