E2P3: "A Perfect Man"

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: I don't have a plan

Yoongi: I don't have a plan. I'm just gonna go with the flow.
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: What's the structure like though, so that we don't overlap. I know I'll probably cook something like pasta? How does aglio olio sound?
Jimin: Sure sounds good to me!
Yoongi: In that case, I'll be in charge of meat. I'll just sear a massive stack of steak of something. Byulyi: Sounds good! We have seared steak as the first course, aglio olio for the main course and strawberry cake for dessert - now we just need red wine to complete the meal.
Jimin picks up another plastic bag from the floor and takes out bottles of red wine and white wine onto the counter. Faced with shocked expressions from the two housemates standing in front of him, Jimin chuckled.
Jimin: Got you covered.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Wah... just look at that.
Eana: Can such a perfect man exist?
RM: I'm laughing at Yoongi's face though. He looks so sleepy - like he doesn't wanna be there or something.
The panelists laugh.
Sangmin: I know what you mean. I'm looking forward to his cooking though! What if he's a really good cook, contrary to what he looks like?
J-Hope: I know right.

[Signal House Basement, 7:00 p.m.]

The main door opens and in come Yoojung and Jieun, walking side-by-side, chatting happily. They walk up the staircase to the living room.
Yoojung: Jieun-ssi,s so how was work?
Jieun: Well, the usual. What about you?
Yoojung: Good. It's a bit awkward now because we can't say much...
The two girls laugh.
Jieun: You're right! We're sharing about our ages and jobs tonight though, aren't we?
Yoojung: We sure are, I'm so curious.
Jieun: Haha, me too!

[Signal House Kitchen, 7:05 p.m.]

Jieun and Yoojung followed the smell of delicious food wafting out from the kitchen to find the three residents hard at work - Jimin, who was sitting in front of the oven staring intently at it; Byulyi, who was wiping sweat off her forehead a towel around her neck whilst stir-frying something in the pan over the stove and Yoongi, who was standing beside Byulyi and using tongs to flip something in the pan.
Yoongi: Assa! This is perfect! Byulyi-ssi, check out my steaks. I rate the visuals 100/10.
Byulyi: Pfft. Please. Look at my pasta - not only are the visuals restaurant quality, but I guarantee the taste to be even better than restaurant quality.
Jimin, who heard their conversation, peeled his eyes away from the oven and looked over at them. He stood up, folded his arms and rolled their eyes.
Jimin: Excuse you, guys. Visuals are just one thing - can you smell this heavenly smell wafting out of the oven right now? That's my delicious strawberry cake baking in the oven.

Byulyi and Yoongi turned to react to what Jimin had said when they spotted Yoojung and Jieun standing at the entrance of the kitchen, trying to suppress their laughter

Byulyi and Yoongi turned to react to what Jimin had said when they spotted Yoojung and Jieun standing at the entrance of the kitchen, trying to suppress their laughter. When Yoojung and Jieun realised that they had been found out, they burst into laughter.
Jieun: What are you guys even doing?
Yoojung: You guys got close really fast, didn't you?
Jimin, Byulyi and even Yoongi burst into laughter.
Jimin: It's hard not to get close considering we've been in the kitchen all day.
Yoongi: Well, not all day. But these two have been boasting how good their food looks. You don't know how hard it was to tolerate it all.
Byulyi: Actually, we're in the midst of a cooking battle. We wanted to cook dinner for you guys and y'all were supposed to guess who cooked what and rank our dishes.
Jieun: I mean, we already know who cooked what by now, but we'll remain objective.
Jimin smiled at the two girls.
Jimin: Why don't you girls go and wash up first? By the time you're down, dinner will probably be ready!
Jieun and Yoojung bid farewell to the three of them and return to their rooms to wash up and get ready for dinner.

[Signal House Kitchen, 8:00 p.m.]

The three residents had finished cooking and plated their food nicely. Just as they finished cleaning up the kitchen, Seokjin walked into the kitchen, looking exhausted but ever so handsome.
Seokjin: I'm back!
They all turned around and Jimin's eyes lit up.
Jimin: Hyung- I mean... Seokjin-ssi!
Byulyi: Welcome home!
Yoongi: We just finished cooking dinner... do you want to wash up first?
Seokjin sat down on a chair in the dining room and sighed.
Seokjin: It's fine, I'll eat first. I don't want to hold you guys up!
Byulyi sensed something from Seokjin's actions.
Byulyi: Did something bad happen today?
Seokjin: Nah, it was just exhausting. I was so busy today I didn't even have time for lunch.
Jimin gasped.
Jimin: Ah, that's really not good for you! Thank God we cooked tons of food tonight! Please eat a lot, Seokjin-hyung!
Jimin had finally given up on changing the habit of his. Seokjin played along.
Seokjin: Jimin-ah, it happens often. I'm pretty used to it already, but thanks for your concern! Byulyi looked at Seokjin with a worried expression on her face.
Byulyi: You need to take care of your body, you know...
Seokjin looked at Byulyi and smiled.
Seokjin: Don't worry, Byul-ah. I take supplements... but I'll try to eat regularly from now!