Just the Start

Ben's point of view

I'm wide awake it's early but I can't sleep my mind is a bustle of thoughts, my brain still digesting the feast fed to it from last night, not just last night, this last week, this Christmas. Christmas eve when we found out Lisa was pregnant, Christmas day with the children, coming up here, the ring, last night, her saying yes, her surprise for me see my mind is running away.

 Her surprise it blew me away, it must have taken so much for her to buy it and wear it for me I couldn't help but do what I did I needed her to see how beautiful she was to me all be it a tiny step at a time. To see her unfold in front of that mirror as she did took my breath away. It made me seethe inside to think that HE that pathetic, insignificant coward had caused her to shut her beauty, everything that makes her the woman she is away thinking it was something dirty, something bad. Just when I think I've broken down her walls I'm faced with another but that was fine I could deal with them. I would tear down the sky for her if I had to.

I turn to look at her she sleeps so soundly these days, when I first met her those first nights I spent with her at the flat her sleep was broken, restless her bad dreams sometimes frightening enough to wake her. I remember the look of relief on her face when she'd wake up from these in my arms knowing that she felt safe if I was there to hold her. The little things about her that I loved the dimples in her cheeks when she smiled, the way she'd touch her nose when she was nervous, those adorable blushes my little cutie pie. She changes me I'm like a young lad around her completely and utterly besotted.

There was always that tang of worry that I could smother her in my love become the control freak Wendy thought I was in my need to keep her mine and protect her. But they are so different Lisa needs love like her Dad had told me to fill the void that he left. So this would surely be alright, as if we were made for each other. Two messed up souls that could fit with no one else.

I slip out of bed and head for the shower because once we'd had breakfast we would have to head back as blissful as it had been we'd missed the little monkeys bless them.

I stand under the shower letting the burning water flow over me I don't notice that Lisa had woken as the next minute she steps in behind me, suddenly I don't feel the water I just feel her. She doesn't say a word, she just presses herself against my back leaning up on her tip toes to kiss my shoulder blades sending a shiver through me. She's come in here for a purpose. She remains silent only the sound of the water between us, I feel her hands on me touching me so gently. She brings her fingers round to the front of me touching me as my cock swells at her fingertips. She takes me in her hands and I cant help but hiss between my teeth at the feel of her.  She comes around to face me The silence between us is deafening but there are no words to say.

She plants small kisses across my chest causing my breathing to become faster. 

"Good Morning Sweetie" she says the silence broken 

"Well Good Morning" I reply 

"I owe you an orgasm" she says to me. Her voice is a little shaky, what is she up to 

"Sweetie I want you to come in my mouth" and there is that ache deep inside me

"If you'd like to" she asks needing me to respond 

"Your wish is my command" 

She gives me that cheeky smile before trailing her kisses lower and lower the sensation of her kiss on me as always is glorious, she teases me gently taking me between her sweet lips its so gentle and yet so perfect. I lean back against the wall of the shower fearing my body alone cant hold me up. I place my hand gently in her hair it makes my insides tighten at the motion of her taking me in and out of her warm soft mouth. 

"Lis Sweetheart that's so good" as she brings me closer and closer to my downfall "Oh Jesus Christ my naughty girl" I call to her like some crazed animal. I'm nervous to let go and yet I'm helpless, powerless to stop it coming. "Baby I'm going to come for you" I call to her and I do, hard, my darling girl is she alright. I look down at her and watch her swallow, She swallowed me............Fuck! 

She stands up and now looks me in the eye, I smile at the sense of achievement on her face mixed with a love so dear. She had come along and destroyed another of those constricting chains all by herself. The pride in me was immense. I hold her close whispering in her ear "Thank you my darling" and I feel her smiling she leans up to me 

"You're welcome" can this girl be real. I bring her to face me brushing her wet hair away from her face "You are very good at that sweetheart" I tell her she smiles 

"You swallowed me" I tell her  

"Hmm you taste good" THIS GIRL!! 

 "I'll have to try that again then" she says smiling making me smile at her

 "Only if you wa......" I start 

"I wanted to Ben, I really wanted to please you for everything you have done for me" she tells me 

"Oh my lovely girl" I say as I pull her back to me just holding her there not letting go.

We have to snap out of our moment as time is ticking on. We head downstairs to the restaurant for breakfast. Cuddling in the lift or "cwtching" as Lisa called it it's a welsh thing but sounds even cuter than a cuddle. Lisa is wearing her pear and jasmine body spray that makes her smell like a twister ice lolly now I'm hungry. We are put to sit by the window looking out again at Clifford's tower the sun is hazy and the ground is still frosty with a fresh dusting of snow. Sadly the smell of the food had caused Lisa's morning sickness to make a reappearance but she was refusing to let it spoil things, she was a trooper. I made sure she ate something as this usually made her feel better and the sight of her devouring a bowl of porridge that for some reason she'd decided to put chocolate spread into made me laugh.

She reaches across the table to me "Thank you sweetie" she says "It's been amazing" I take her hand and kiss it 

"My pleasure sweetheart, but this is just the start" Memories to make and a life to live. Our life together.