A Fun Family Dinner (Dick Grayson x Reader)

Hi all! I have nothing to say except thank you for reading!! I love you all so much! Anyway just wanted to let you all know! This is requested by @HayameMichiko. It is based off prompt 2 (Did you just catch that piece of bread with your mouth). Hope you all enjoy.
————————————————-————————————————-————————————————-————
(Y/N) pov
I clutch onto Dicks' hand tightly as we approach the front door to Wayne Manor. I have never met his family but by the stories, he has told me...I might not make it back out alive. Of course, I knew about the billionaire Bruce Wayne and his growing number of adopted kids before I met Dick but meeting them is a different thing. Dick knocks on the door softly and wraps his arm around me. An old man opens the door with a pleasant smile on his face. Dick quickly releases me and envelopes the man in a hug. Wow, what a way to make a girl feel wanted. The man's eyes land on me causing him to push Dick away from him. I giggle at Dicks disappointed pout and extend my hand toward the man.

"Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Richard's girlfriend.".

The man grasps my hand and shakes it.

"It's lovely to meet you miss (L/N). You may have heard about me, my name is Alfred Pennyworth. I would like to say I'm glad Master Dick has finally found a respectable young woman like yourself." He says.

I laugh as Dick makes a sound of protest. But for some reason, Dick doesn't say anything to defend himself. Damn, I thought nothing scared that boy. I am lead inside to a large hall filled with expensive paintings and furniture. Alfred leaves us and continues to do other butler things. Suddenly I am thrown to the ground by Dick as something very expensive is thrown at our heads.

"THINK FAST PEASANTS!!" A small boy yells.

I look at Dick waiting for an explanation for the young boy's violent outburst but I notice he is just as clueless as me. A small boy runs across the room but Dick gets his attention by clearing his throat. The small boy stops running when he notices us watching him.

"Grayson...I wasn't expecting to see you here." He mutters.

I stifle a laugh and wave at the boy. I guess he isn't very friendly because he just glares at me. I mean he did just try to kill us with blunt force trauma. I already feel myself slowly falling in love with this family.

"Damian, this is (Y/N). She is my girlfriend." Dick introduces.

He nods and walks away. Dick frowns but grabs onto my hand and replaces it with a smile. We wander through the halls until we find two more boys. One is tall with black hair with a white streak while the other was much shorter but shared the same black hair. Dick introduces me to both of them just before dinner is called. I still haven't met Mr Wayne and I want to establish some sort of relationship with him before sitting and eating.

"Don't worry babe! If my brothers like you than Bruce will definitely like you!" Dick reassures.

"I know, I know but what if he doesn't! What if he tells us that we can never be together or....or.".

I am cut off by Dick's lips on mine and my breath being taken away. Damn. The sound of clapping causes Dick and I to separate and step away from each other. Jason smirks and Dick laughs awkwardly. I feel my cheeks heat up from embarrassment causing me to look at my feet. I feel like a five-year-old getting in trouble by her kindergarten teacher.

"The bedroom is that way," Jason says.

His jerks his thumb over his shoulder and moves in front of us. I look over at Dick to see him shrug and start to follow Jason. We finally make it to the dinner table and sit down. Everyone except Mr Wayne is present. I bite my lip but remain hopeful, He wouldn't miss this...would he? The food is brought out and there is still no sign of Mr Wayne. The boys all fill their plates until there is no space left. Do these boys get fed? I internally shrug and put some food onto my plate. I notice Bruce quietly walk in while the boys talk about some of their recent adventures. I smile in relief and finally feel some weight lift from my shoulders. We both make small talk until food starts to fly across the table. I don't know who started it but each of the use their plates as a shield.

"Should we intervene?" I ask Mr Wayne.

He sits back in his chair and smiles.

"No. Let them have their fun." He replies.

I laugh as Damian is hit in the face by flying mashed potatoes. Maybe I will fit in here. I watch Jason pick up a bread roll and aim for Dick's face. My mouth drops open when all Dick does in defence was open his mouth and catch it. Dick immediately starts devouring it like a wild animal. I rub my eyes just to make sure I saw that happen.

"Did you just catch that piece of bread with your mouth?" I quietly ask him.

He grins and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"Yep!".

This boy is full of surprises.