Date Night (Damian Wayne x Reader)

Hi everyone! This is a requested story by @juuzou1307. The prompt is number 25 (You know, having feelings is ruining Damian's reputation of being a heartless bitch). Hope you guys enjoy! This one is a bit sappy so just warning Y'all. Please request (I love writing them). ❤️
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

(Y/N) pov
Butterflies flutter in my stomach as the time comes closer. Damian and I were going to go and stargaze for a little while so I decided a cute grey jumper black jeans would be able to keep me warm and cute at the same time.

 Damian and I were going to go and stargaze for a little while so I decided a cute grey jumper black jeans would be able to keep me warm and cute at the same time

Of course, it is a little cheesy but I think it's cute. I walk into the living room where Roy, Kori and Dad are watching some weird tv show. I grab my keys to the apartment and quietly slip them into my bag hoping Dad wouldn't hear. You see, Dad can get a tad bit overprotective. I mean the last time I tried to date someone he threatened to shoot out his kneecaps...Yeah, I never saw that guy again. Jason treated me like I was his actual daughter ever since he adopted me when I was five.

I look at the time and realise I had about 5 minutes until Damian would be here to pick me up. Roy gets up from the couch and immediately sees me then grins evilly. I make multiple silent gestures telling him that if he opened his mouth I would kill him in the slowest way possible. But of course, he ignores them.

"Where are you going, missy?" He asks.

Dad and Kori both turn around to see me mouthing death threats at him. Dad mutes the tv and waits for my answer.

"To the shops," I replied smoothly.

"Why dress up fancy if you are going to the shops?" Kori asks.

"I feel like it," I reply.

They all laugh causing me to laugh nervously. I wasn't getting out of this, I liked Damian too.

"Who's the guy?" Dad asks.

Suddenly a knock at the door cuts into our conversation. I sigh in relief then quickly try to walk to the door but I get stopped by Dad grabbing onto my jumper. Roy jumps over the couch and rests a hand on the doorknob. They are going to wreck this, I'm going to be single forever.

"I'll let him in." Roy proclaims.

He swings the door open revealing Damian standing there in a tux. I can hear the static again, that crackling in the air that's always happened whenever we got within a metre of each other. My attraction to him isn't just because he's handsome, it is his soul, the wonderful person he is inside.

"Oh shit." Roy mumbles.

Dad's hold on me loosens allowing me to get free. I quickly walk toward Damian but Roy pulls him inside and shuts the door. Damian shoves Roy off him and sends a glare at Roy and Dad.