"Ah.. Unnie.." She knew I would say 'No' so she started doing aegyo but I didn't fall for it. "Fine... I'll tell you a secret. IT'S ONLY BETWEEN US OK?" I loved secrets so I nodded. It might have been just a joke but whatever. "Me and Jimin..." Minji looked at Jimin. Jimin looked like he wasn't sure about telling me what the secret was, like he didn't want me to know.

"Me and Jimin... were a couple" She said rubbing her. I blinked my eyes in shock. WAIT... Let me just process that.

First of all, why would she fall in love with her ex-pet? HER OWN BUNNY!

Second, how did they fall in love with each other.

And third. Is it even ok to fall for  your own pet?

"But... But unnie, h-how?" I asked as I got up. "Long story..." Jimin and Minji brushed the tips if their noses and I faked a gag. "I dont like what I'm doing ok? Not trying to do couple goals Leian" Minji pushed herself away gently from Jimin. "Thanks for telling me..."

"Wanna practice with us?" I putted up my hands and waved an answer 'No thanks' but they pulled me and practiced with them. "I don't want too unnie. Plus, I'm a bad dancer!" I shaked their gonna-break-bones hands of off my arm. Minji pulled out her phone and went to her phone's gallery and showed it to me.

"Hey Leian, wanna do a dance cover of the song Dope by Bangstro?" I nodded. Me and Minji unnie had already learned that choreography for what?.. like 2 weeks?

We used Minji unnie's cellphone to record the dance video and would post it on our Facebook account but we decided not to. We thought that we were bad at it so we decided not to share it.

Minji was still 16 years old that time and I was still 15 years old.

Five days later Minji, Me and Nari did a dance civer and we actually posted a dance cover of Save Me by the same group. We weren't obsessed fans of them we just liked the choreography and since our other unnies was really good on dancing, quote on quote, they were too lazy to actually do it wih us.

"I thought you already deleted that?"

"Tsk, never! This was our first dance civer and you dare want me to delete it?" Minji replied.

"Plus, you might be famous aswell with us" Jimin pointed out. I guess it would be nice... being adored by fans, gaining attention, be known by the whole entire world. But, at the same time it would be annoying since I'd have to go through meetings, won't have time for myself and others, etc. "I don't need fame. I guess that's what you wanted?" Minji frowned, was that too personal?.. "It was my parent's dream. I wanted them to be proud of me and now, I know that they are." Oh... I forgot. Minji and her older sister Oh Mui were left from her family. Her parents died because of a terrible plane crash. Her parents wanted to go to Japan but the airplane crashed... "Sorry unnie.. I forgot." Jimin patted her shoulder, trying to comfort her. You made a bad move Leian! Minji was almost at tears but tried cheering up "So..! Are you gonna join us?" I felt bad for her so I nodded.

Two hours later

Jimin, Me and Minji were all panting heavily and we were close to finishing our practice. Just a few more minutes and were all good. We can have a long break afterwards.

"Kkul palleo gaja
Waeng waeng waengwaengwaengwaeng uh oh" I was getting tired as heck. So why not sing along?

"Come on! WAENG WAENGWAENGWAENGWAENGWAENG UH OH. KKUL PALLEO GAJA. BBAM!!" I posed a V sign and squatted down. I didn't even care that my buttcheeks were hurting so much that it almost bruised. "Why'd you shout so sudden?" Jimin asked and said it after every pant. I didn't even plan answering because I needed to breath and lots of water. LOTS OF IT. Minji lied down the grass and looked uo at the sky feeling the cool breeze through her skin (She was wearing a crop top with shorts). It would be a great thing ti go to my open balcony right niw but I cant even lift my arm up. How much a whole body? We were all catching our breaths, everyone was silent -- exception if our breathing -- until, Jungkook broke the silence. "There you guys-- Woah! What happened?"  No one had the breath to reply but I needed to cause... why not?