I still can't believe that he buy this watch for me with a special design.The heck.

"Lucas,I think it's expensive,right?"I asked.

He shook his head and smiled."Not too expensive but at least you like that,right?"

"I will pay back your money."I said.

I have owe him again.For the meals until to this beautiful watch.I can't burden him like this.

"No,you never owe me for things.I'm pleasure to give you that because we're now a couple."He said.

"Did you have a new watch too?"I asked.

He nodded and the woman gave him a watch that little same with me but he quite bigger than me.

He wore it and raised up his hand so that I can saw it clearly.

"So now we match together,right?"He smiled.

I smiled back and nodded."Yes,you are."

All along the day,Lucas and I enjoyed ourselves from the date.He buy me a lot of foods because all the ways I saw a lot of stall that sell many types of foods.

That was heaven for me.But my mind still thinking about the wolves that bowed to me.

They looked at me like I was their queen.I must asked my family to this problem.I wanted to know about what were all this.

Finally we came home and get ready for dinner.The maids opened the door for us and they bowed to us.

We bowed back.Then Noah came while tried to catched his breathed.

"Where did you guys go?"He asked as he maintain his breath.

"We just go for date.Why?Is there anything happen here?"I asked.

"Go and clean up yourself first.After that go to the meeting hall.We have something that we need to tell."He said.

We nodded and both of us walked to our own rooms.He walked to his dorm while me go to my own room.

I cleaned up myself and wore my black chiffon dress until my knees.I braids my hair and wore my heels.

I wore my watch which is Lucas just gave it to me.I came out from my room and walked to the meeting hall.

I felt uneasy and I heard a growl sound from the outside.I opened the door and revealed all of them were gathering here including the trainees.

The trainees stood with my members too amd bowed to me.I bowed back and asked them to sat down.

I sat between my two same blood brothers."Papa,is there something wrong?"I asked.

He sighed."Princess,I can't tell you this but I have to tell you."

I tilted my head."What do you mean?"

"You are now hunt by a packs."He said.

My eyes grew bigger."What?!Did you mean those two powerful packs?"I asked.

He nodded and sighed again."I know but for them are they just weak when they wanted to attack you."

"Did you mean they hunt me to make me as their queen,right?"I asked.

Mark appa nodded."Dear,you have to fight them and we here will protect you from they getting you."

"If they get you,you will still powerful than them.They were scared of you but now they wanted to start the war."Mama added.

"Why?"I asked.

I wonder why they want to fight each others when I was here with my family.Vampires and werewolfs were enemy even though half of their packs love each other and falling to each others.

"The vampires pack have make a allegation about the werewolf packs take their queen.But in fact that they didn't know about you yet.So they make a wars between their packs."Reselda eomma stated.

I immediately stood up and slammed both of my hands on the table."What?!"

"Calm down,Alivia."Wonwoo patted my back.

"Why would you let me to calm down?I mean my packs are preparing for their war because of me.They really need me to stopped this thing."I said and looked at everyone were here.

"We need to solve this thing.I won't let them to get this war and getting hurt by each other.Please we need to help them and don't protect me.I will take care of myself."I added like I was begging to them.

"We will.Please be seated first."Papa said and I sat down.

"First of all,Lucas."He looked at Lucas and all of us looked at him.

He bowed his head."Yes."

"Always stick to her.Not only you all of her members.I'm trusted in you that you will protect her."Papa said.

He nodded."I will protect he-"Before he could finished his sentence,I cut it first.

"I don't need a protection.Just take care of yourself.I mean each of you guys are from the two powerful packs.Anytime they will make you hate each other and I won't let it happen."I said to them.

They already get their new power and mostly they get their power from this two powerful packs.I shouldn't let them get into this trapped and made them hates each other because of this allegation.

"We won't.Please trusted on us.We won't let you fall into his hand and we will help them to stop this war."One of the trainee named Jisung that same age with me said.

I sighed."I trust at you guys but I can't let you interfere this thing.You will be killed to each other."

"We will plan the strategy for this thing."Namjoon suggested.

He been quiet for long times and now he spoke up with a brilliant idea.That's why I like this part of my brother.

Papa nodded."What is it?"He asked.

"Well,as you guys can see now.Each of us was one of their packs.Why don't we get into their packs?"He suggested.

[A/N:The war between vampire packs and werewolf packs were begin to get the genuine of their queen.I hope you enjoys and this friday I get a terrify exam which is make my brain want to explode.HISTORY!!!!!Don't forget comment and vote.]