She pulled away and looked at me."Velandra."Someone called from her back.

I turned and saw a couple came towards us.I bet they were her parent.I stood up and bowed to them.

The little girl turned and smiled."Eomma,appa."She quickly hugged them.

"Ouh,honey.I'm glad you save."Her mom hugged her.

They looked at me and bowed their heads."Thank you,Miss Jeon."

I bowed back."No problem.That was my job to make sure that you guys save."I smiled.

Then Lucas ran towards me and stopped infront of me.I looked at him and smiled.

"Are you alright?Did you hurt?What they want from you?"He shoot me with questions and turned me around.

I tapped his shoulder."Don't worry.I'm fine here."I gave him a reassured smiled.

He sighed in relief."Thank God you were save."

"Why they act like that?I mean they didn't attack me at all.Am I mean for them?"I asked.

Lucas looked shocked with what I said.He looked down same goes to all people surrounds us just bowed their head and never lifted it up.

"Lucas,tell me."I tapped held his shoulder.

"There is nothing here.Maybe they scared of you because you are the Mr.Jeon's daughter."He said.

I knew it he was lying.In his eyes and people surrounds us still bowed their heads and not to dare to lifted up their heads.

I sighed."Okay,I trust you and you guys can lifted up your heads now.I already forgive you."I smiled.

They now daring to lifted their heads up.They smiled at me and I smiled back with widely.

"So we need to continue our date,isn't it?"I asked Lucas.

Lucas nodded and held my hand."We need to go somewhere now."He said.

I nodded."Okay.Guys,make sure you are save."I looked at the people here.

They nodded and bowed their heads to me.I bowed back and followed Lucas.

We walked to the shopping mall and he headed to the watch shop.I just followed him because he still held my hand.

A woman with formal outfits bowed to us."Welcome,may I help you?"She asked.

We bowed back."I want to take something that I just booked from this shop yeaterday."Lucas said.

"Did you bring your receipt?"She asked.

"Ofcourse,yes."He took out from his pocket and gave it to her.

She opened the receipt that folded and read it."Ouh,wait here first."She said.

We just nodded.I looked surrounds this shop and it's look beautiful even though look simple but nice.

Then the woman came and put two small black box on the glass table.She opened it and my eyes widened.

That watch was amazing!Both of the watches were pair to each other.She took out from the box and gave it to Lucas.

Lucas took it and take a look on it."Isn't it beautiful?"He asked and looked at me.

I nodded."Of course.That watch look beautiful.Who do you want to give it?Your mom?"I asked.

He chuckled and held my wrist.He wore those watch around my wrist.

"This watch for you.This design are really special with a diamond around the circle watch and silver shiny."He stated.