15

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

Mondays. My worst nightmare. I hate them so bad. I know what you're thinking, why do you hate school? I mean you're a good girl, right? True, I am a good girl, but I still hate school with a burning passion. Why? Well let me explain. First, you get homework like all the time. I mean, what the hell? Give us a break. Second, who wants to wake up early and get dragged out of bed so they can work. Third, it's just a general teenager thing, I mean how many of us actually like this place? Anyway, Monday is my least favourite day of the week. I got dragged out of bed today, only to face my most hated classes. Double AP Calculas and Physics. Yay me! (Note the sarcasm). I was walking through the halls, mentally complaining about the horror that people (yes, I'm talking to you, Mum.) put us through. "What's up, OJ Girl?" Justin said, appearing behind me. "What do you want?" I groaned. "Well someone's grumpy." He teased. "Why should I be happy? It's Monday isn't it?" I pointed out. "Touché," "Ah-hah." I said, sarcastically. "What do you have?" he asked. "Double AP Calculas and Physics." He whistled. "Well, damn. No wonder you hate Mondays." he said. "Do you need a reason to hate Mondays? Other than them making you get up after a weekend, I mean." I said. "Can't argue with that." he said. "Didn't think so. What do you have?" I asked. "Nothing." I raised my eyebrows. "What?" I stopped walking and turned to face him. "I don't go to class." he stated. "Then what's the point in going to school?" I asked. "There are girls here, right? Where else am I supposed to pick up chicks?" I started walking again. "You, sir, are disgusting." I said. "No one has ever called me sir before." he said. "Is that seriously all you got?" I say. "Yup." He answered, popping the 'p'. "Well, I have to go endure torture now so.. bye!" I was about to walk into the classroom before he grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him. "What?" I say. "I might have a solution." I stopped and raised an eyebrow, questioningly at him. "To your torture dillema." I raised my brows. "Go ahead, enlighten me." I say. "Ditch with me." I looked at him with a poker face. "Uh-uh, no way." I say. "Why not?" I wracked my brains for an answer. "Um.. I might miss something important." I got a flat look as a response. "You're right, that's a terrible answer." he says. "Since you can't give me a good answer, you are going to ditch with me." he told me. "Wait! My parents will kill me if they found out." I exclaimed. "That's not a problem." he stated. "What do you mean, it's not a problem?!" I screetched. "Dylan is a fucking computer geek, I'll get him to hack the school files." I was taken aback. "Wait, what?" I questioned. "Dylan is a fucking nerd." he says to me. "You guys hack into school files?" I ask. "How'd you figure I'm not expelled already?" Good point. "But-but-" I started. "Come on, OJ Girl. It's only this one time, you're not going to die." I thought about it for a while. It is only one time. "Sure." I shrugged. He grinned at me. "Great, let's go." he says. "But just to let you know, if we get caught, I'm blaming you." He snorted. "Like I care." I sighed. He turned on his heels and began to walk out of the front door. So much for doing this together. I jogged to catch up with him. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Where do you want to go?" I felt a light bulb click in my brain. "There's a carnival in town, right?" I say. "Yeah.." he says. "Can we go? Please?" I gave him my best puppy dog face. "Fuck no. That place is for kids." he retaliates. "No it isn't! It'll be fun!" I exclaimed. "For two year olds!" he says. "I happen to be seventeen." I say. "Could've fooled me." I gave him my puppy dog face again and he averted his eyes to the ground, obviously trying to block me out but I didn't let it happen. I put my finger under his chin and lifted his face. "Please, please, please, please,please-" I say. "Fine." He let out reluctantly. "Thank you!" I squealed. I threw my arms around him and hugged him. "What's with the sudden display of affection?" He sounded amused. "I knew you wanted me but I didn't think it was this bad." I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." I slapped his chest, playfully. "Now, lets go." I practically dragged him towards his bike. "Whoa, whoa, slow down, babe." he says. "Babe?" He just smirks at me. He gestured for me to get on his bike but I just stuck out my tongue like a stubborn child. "Get on the bike, Sel." he says. Why should I? You were mean to me." I told him. "How was I mean to you?" he asked. "You called me a two year old." I said. "So?" he says. "That's insulting!" I say. "Do you want to go to the fucking carnival or not?" He had me there. "Maybe I'll ask Austin to go with me." Justin snorted. "Oh please, like that pussy would skip school." he says, rolling his eyes. "He might." I say. "I doubt it." he said. "You know, even if he did agree to go, you'd have to wait. He's probably in class." I groaned. "Fine, I'm coming." I said as I hopped on his bike. At least I geet to ride such an awesome bike. "Thought so." he smirked before starting the bike and leaving boring Mondays far behind.
-
"Oh my god! We have to go to that one!" I point to a dunk tank. Justin groaned. "Why did I agree to this again?" He whined. "Oh, hush." I shushed him while pulling him over. I paid and aimed for the bullseye. I shot and.. failed. Justin snickered next to me. "You suck at this." he syas. "You're a meanie." I stuck my tongue out at him. "And I'm the immature one." He muttered, shaking his head. I took another shot at the bullseye and missed.. again. Justin sniggered. "Here, let me help." He offered. He took hold of my hand and guided my arm, sending tingles up my arm. He pulled my arm back and released. The ball got closer and closer until.. "YES!" I shouted. Justin chuckled and slung his arm around my shoulder. I watched the poor man in the tank splash downwards. I couldn't take it, I gave in and laughed my butt off. "That was awesome!" I exclaimed. "I know." Justin smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Come on." I dragged him off towards the place where you had to knock down the bottles. I paid the man and poised to knock them down. "You know, you'll never be able to do it." he says. "Is that a challenge?" I say. "Maybe it is." he says. "Fine, if I do it then you have to buy me candy floss. If you win I buy you candy floss, deal?" I say. "Deal." he agreed. I turned and focused my full attention on the bottles. I had to do this. My candy floss is at stake. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I hurled the ball forward and closed my eyes, silently praying that I didn't mess up. Smash. "Yes! You owe me a candyfloss." I taunted. "What- how did you-" Justin stuttered. "You cheated!" he exclaimed. "Did not!" I said. "Did too! How else would you have knocked down the bottle?" he says. "I don't know, maybe skills." he rolled his eyes. "More like luck." he says. "You're just jealous." I say. "Why would I be jealous?" he says. "Because I get candy floss and you don't." I stuck my tongue out at him and he turned away, muttering away. "Sorry? I couldn't hear that over the sound of victory." I teased. "You got lucky." he says. "Never underestimate girl power." I say. "Which one would you like, Missy?" The man running the stall interjected. I turned my attention back to the stall and surveyed the array of toys. "That one, the cat." I pointed to an adorable plush kitten. I'm such a girl. "Here you are." I grinned at my adorable new cat. It was so adorable. Then I turned to Justin. "Come on, grouchy pants." I teased. "Oh, you'd love to get into these pants." He smirked. I wrinkled my nose up in disgust. "Ew, gross." He stood, still smirking. "Denial!" He sang. "You wish." I scoffed. "I know." He winked at me. "Whatever, I want my candyfloss." Justin didn't budge. "Don't be such a sore loser, Justin!" I say. "Don't ever call me that again." he said. "I do what I want." I turned in the direction of the stall and looked over my shoulder. "You coming?" Grumbling what sounded like a whole lot of swear words, Justin followed me in the direction of the stall. I looked at all the different candy flosses and I think my eyes glazed over. Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry.. "Um, Sel, you gonna order?" he said, interrupting me. "Oh right, sorry. I'll have the- Ryan?" I said as I looked up. "Selena?"
-
MY BUCKET LIST
1. Dye the ends of my hair and a lock or two, blue. (With Renee and Marie)
2. Hire agents and tell them to follow each other.
3. Pull a high school prank.
4. Learn how to drive a motorcycle.
5. Go to a real, wild party. (With Justin, Renee and Marie)
6. Throw a party while my parents are away.
7. Go laser-tagging.
8. Cover someone's car in posters.
9. Make volcanoes in a store.
10. Ditch school for a day. (With Justin)
11. Pour a drink over someone's head. (Jacob Thompson)
12. Have an accidental paint fight.
13. Go to a drive-in movie.
14. Go to a carnival and win something. (With Justin)
15. Learn how to Hotwire a car.
16. Go to a real rock concert.
17. Watch the sunset from the top of a hill. (With Justin)
18. Have a movie marathon. (With Renee, Marie, Jason, Dylan and Justin)
19. Play ding, dong, ditch.
20.Redecorate my room.
21. Be in a band. (With Marie, Renee, Justin, Jason, Dylan and Austin)
22. Sneak out at midnight. (with Justin)