7

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

I went (or should I say ran) up the stairs. No one could know about my bucket list. It was too private. The day I wrote it flashed into mind and I shook my head to get rid of the memories. It was so long ago but at the same time, I couldn't bear to think about it. And if someone like Justin knew.. Oh my god, it would ruin everything. I reached my room and flung open the door. I was too scared to let anyone know. Too ashamed to think back to it. After tonight, I'm going to put it out of my mind, I promised myself. I began searching desperately for my pyjamas. When I found them I stripped of my clothes and yanked them on. I pulled the ponytail out of my hair and glanced in the mirror.  I looked moderately good in my pyjamas. The tank top was a little tighter than I would have liked but the pyjamas were loose and comfortable. I don't usually wear these things unless it's in front of my BFF's and my Mum. Not even my Dad has seen me in them. And now I was going downstairs, where the biggest player in school was, wearing this. I took a deep breath and went out the door. I jogged down the stairs and prepared myself for the reaction. I knew I looked okay but definitely not as hot as Renee or Marie. However, I didn't expect the reaction to be anything like this. I reached the bottom, they were so deep in conversation, and they didn't even notice me. I cleared my throat and four heads snapped my way. Justin's jaw dropped before letting his eyes roam my body, stopping in places that made me blush. I wasn't at all comfortable but I wasn't confident enough to be able to tell him to stop without my voice shaking. I glanced at Jason and Dylan who were both smirking. I gave them a desperate look with my eyes and they nodded. They tilted their heads in Justin's direction and I nodded. They crept up behind him and.. smack! Justin fell face-forward onto the floor, making the rest of us erupt in fits of laughter. He sat up, rubbing the back of his head, and glared at us.  "Assholes." He muttered. We continued to laugh and he didn't stop glaring. He looked so damn funny; even funnier than Renee and Marie with their faces practically on fire. I finally composed myself. "You deserved it." I stated. "What did I do?" He smirked. The nerve of this guy. "For being a pervert." I said, shortly before turning around and clapping my hands. "So, who wants to watch a movie?"  
-
I stared round the room. Renee was sprawled over the couch next to Jason while Marie had fallen asleep on Dylan's shoulder, his head resting on hers. I resisted the urge to aww and wake them up. They really were mega adorable. I reached for my phone and couldn't resist snapping a picture. Justin on the other hand, had his head thrown back onto the couch. I sighed and got up. I stretched out my arms out and upwards to try and get the numbness to fade. As soon as I was sure that I could walk without falling, I headed to the kitchen. I opened up the freezer and a gust of cold air hit me. I shivered but reached up to grab the ice-cream tub when a hand beat me to it. I opened my mouth to scream but a hand covered my mouth before I could do so. "Sh, sweetheart. We don't want to wake them up now, do we?" I spun round to see Justin smirking down at me.  "You scared the sh-life out of me." I corrected.   "Did the good girl almost swear?" He teased. I rolled my eyes. "Maybe." I quipped. He continued to smirk at me and didn't move from where he stood. "Um.. can you move so I can go back to the living room?" I asked. "No." he plainly said. "Why not?" I asked. "Because I need to ask you something." he said. "So ask." I said. "What's this I hear about a bucket list?" I froze. Shit. There was no way I was telling anyone, anything. Especially not him. "W-what bucket list?" I went for the element of denial.  "The one Renee was talking about." he said. "I don't know what you're talking about." I tried to act dumb. "Don't play dumb." He scoffed. "You know what I'm talking about." I sighed in defeat. Here we go. It wasn't like this could get any worse than it already was. "It was a long time ago." I started. "And?" he added. "I was feeling a bit.. reckless, and I decided to make a bucket list. It was full of all the crazy things I wanted to do some day." I said. "Did you do them?" he asked. "No." I said. "Why not?" he asked. "Honestly? I was too scared to do any of them." I admitted. "Were they that bad?" he said, raising his brows. "It was stupid, okay? Just drop it." I snapped. "That doesn't sound stupid." he said. "It doesn't?" I said. "No. I guess that it's normal to want to break free." he admitted. "I guess." I said. "Do you still have it?" he asked. "Yeah but-" Oh no. "Why?" I said. "I'm going to help you do everything on it." I scoffed. "No you're not." I said. "And why not?" he asked. "Because you are never going to see it." I repliedZ "We'll see about that, OJ Girl." I looked up into his eyes and saw determination. This is so not good.