My eyes caught something.That was a vampire's fangs sign on his neck.I tried to memorize what was happening yesterday and my eyes widened.

"OH MY GOD!Am I the one who suck your blood?"I started to get panic.

That's why I'm craving a blood because I drank his blood yesterday.Shit,why you do that to him?

He nodded slowly and smiled."Yes but don't worry.I'm fine now."

"Come,follow me."I held his hand and we both rushed to my room.

I saw my maids already woke up and bowed to us.We bowed back."Girls,can you leave us now?"I asked.

They nodded and came out from my room.I closed the door and faced Lucas.

I gripped my hand until my hand was bleeding.Lucas saw my hand and his eyes widened.

"Yah,are you crazy?"He asked and took my hand.

"Drank my blood.Your wound will heal."I showed him my bleeding hand.

He shook his head."No,I'm not going to do that."

"Aish."I pushed him on the wall and leaned to him.

"Yah,what are you doing?"He asked and I just ignored it.

I kissed his lips and I bite his lower lips.He opened his mouth and I let my blood flow into him.His eyes widened and wanted to pushed me but he's too weak to pushed me.

After all my blood flow into him,I removed my lips from him.I wiped my lips that have a liquid still at the end of lips.

I held his hand and let him to see himself on the mirror."You can see what happen to your wound now."I said.

He take a look his wound on the mirror and he looked shocked."How did-"Before he could asked me,I cut it first.

"Did you know that I'm a vampire?If you drank a vampire blood,your wound will heal so fast but sometimes our blood will cause harm to you if you drank our blood.It will turn you guys into a vampire"I stated.

His eyes widened."But don't worry.I won't do that to you.Plus,we as a vampire,we don't have any of heart like you guys as a human."I said and smiled.

"I need to go to meet my appa first."I closed the door and walked to Got7's room.

I can felt his heartbeat when I kissed him.I know he falling to me but I can't do that.

I'm a hybrid and he just a normal living human that live on this beautiful earth.

I felt bad to myself that I have falling to Lucas.If he dating with someone,I will tried to accept it.

I stopped infront of Got7's room.I about to knocked the door when someone opened it.

I smiled with the person who opened the door."Youngjae ahjussi."I said and immediately hugged him.

"Omo,what's wrong with my niece?"He asked and hugged me back.

"Ahjussi,I feel guilty to myself."I started to cry.

Hey,what is this thing?A tears?I'm a hybrid and not a human.I don't have heart.

"Hey,are you crying?"Bambam came out from the room.

"I don't know.What am I doing now?"I asked myself as I pulled away.

I touched my eyes and I felt a liquid on my hand."What is this?"I asked them.

"How about you come inside?Later you can tell us the story why are you like this."Bambam gave me some space for me to came in.