If they officially became a good fighter and hunter,they will be part of this family.That was one of the condition that papa gave to them and second was they have to be a loyalty to this jobs.

They nodded and Jin put on his apron.He started to cooked now.While waiting for him finished cooking,three of us just kept quiet.

It felt awkward when V started to disturbed me with twirling my hair and pulled it.

"Ouch!"I glared to him and he just laughed.

I pulled his hair and he stopped laughing."Yah!"He pointed to me.

I stick out my tongue and turned to Jimin.He just like he felt annoyed.I looked to V and he already know what are my plan.

Both of us grinned to each othee and turned our gaze to Jimin.I started to pulled Jimin's hair and he screamed.

"WHAT ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT?!"He shouted.

V and I just giggled.He glared at us."JEON ALIVIA AND KIM TAEHYUNG!!I'M GOING TO SLAUGHTERED YOU GUYS AFTER THIS!"He warned.

We stick out our tongue and giggled again.He about to take a revenge when Jin knocked us with the frying pan that he held now.

"Ouch!"Three of us rubbed our heads and I about to cry.

"Kids,don't fight here."Jin crossed his arms over his chest.

"Okay,hyung.We are sorry."Jimin and V apologized.

Jin sighed and rubbed my head."I'm sorry,little sis.I didn't mean to do it."

I yanked his hand."I don't need your apologize."I stood up."I don't want to eat."

I walked away when I bumped on someone chest.I ended up with sat on the floor.I rubbed my back and looked who was that person.

"What are this noisy?Did you know everyone is sleeping?"He scolded us.

Sehun looked at me and handed me his hand.I took his hand and stand up.I fixed my clothes and glared to him.

"Did you know what actually you do just now?"I asked in pissed.

"Sorry,I didn't mean to make you crash on me.At least...."He leaned closer to me and whispered."You want to feel my broad chest."

I rolled my eyes."I don't care about that."

I walked away from them and rushed to my room.I cleaned up myself and wore my pjyamas.

I lay on my bed and covered up myself with the blanket.I closed my eyes and soon felt aslept.
____________________

"Miss,wake up."My maid shook my body slightly.

I opened my eyes and leaned on the board.I do little bit strecthing and yawned.

My eyes caught a black chiffon dress with illusion.I rubbed my eyes again wheither I'm still in dreamland or not.I looked at it again and it's true.

"Miss,you will start your mission today,right?"The red hair maid asked.

I nodded."Hey,who give that dress?"I asked as I pointed to that dress.

Yeah,it's quite beautiful actually but I can't accept it without knowing who gave me that.

Their eyes followed where I pointed to."Ouh,that.Mr.Jin give you that."A blonde hair maid answered.

I stood and walked towards that dress.I saw a pink sticky note on that dress.I took it and read it.

'Dear little sis,
    I'm sorry for making you angry yesterday.I didn't mean to do it.I just want you guys to stop fighting each other.I have buy you a dress and I know you have your first mission today.I hope you pass in that mission.
                       Your lovely brother,
                                              Jin.'