No way around {Chapter 45}

Start from the beginning

'Do you feel like you need to grow more BF/N before you can do other work or maybe run alone?' BF/N straightened her back and looked into Yoongi's eyes. 'I don't know how to act casual about the whole thing when we are out so that's a point that I still want to improve.' Again Yoongi nodded.

'It's good that you know something like that yourself.' She nodded and loosened up a bit. 'If I am truly honest-' She bent her legs a little and straightened them back before speaking, pouting her lips. 'I don't really like this world.'

My heart started to race. I felt Yoongi, weirdly relax and sit back. A little chuckle came out of his mouth as he looked down.

'Jungkook head home.' Jungkook looked with a confused look. 'You did good today get some rest and especially, patch yourself up.' He nodded and thanked Yoongi before he left.

I looked over at BF/N as Jungkook closed the door after him. She let her head hang low and had her shoe tips slightly pointed at each other of nervousness as she wrapped her arm around her back, folding them together.

'I'm sorry, boss. I-I have been struggling with some things.. that's why Jungkook-ah didn't really have anything good to say about me.' Yoongi nodded, slightly prepared for her answer.

'I'm gonna call Hoseok to pick you up.' Yoongi said in a monotone.

My heart itched as I saw her eyes fill up with tears. A soft sob escaped her lips. I didn't hold Yoongi back as he reached over for the phone on his desk.

'No please don't.' She said as Yoongi dialed the first digit. She dropped her arms against her side and balled her hands into fists. I could hear in her voice something more was up with her.

Slowly I laid my hand on Yoongi's stretched out arm and pinched it softly. He stopped in his movement and looked at me. I kept my stare on BF/N as I spoke. 'Please don't, there is something more.' I stood up as Yoongi broke the call. Giving him a small thank full smile.

As I walked towards BF/N I noticed she was tightening her fists even more. She knew I wasn't gonna give up like Yoongi on that call.

'BF/N, tell me what's going on~' I said with a suiting voice. 'Don't call Hoseok, please just don't.' I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and tried to look at her but her hair covers her face. Turning over to Yoongi I could see the concern in his eyes.

'Did he hurt you or something?' Yoongi asked leaning on his desk.

(Play/look at the video above.)

She shacked her head fears. 'No!' Her voice sounded broken. Again Yoongi and I looked at each other.

'Let it out.' I said as she started crying loudly. 'I-I!' She stuttered in between strong sobs.

'I love him!' Yoongi's and my eyes flew open.

"She loves him!?" You both though.

'My heart is tearing apart. I can't do this work! I can't handle this world.' She peered into my eyes, making my breath hitch in my throat as I saw her broken expression.

Yoongi stayed still. He knew this was something between women even tho it was about one of his best friends. And his organization.

She pulled me into a strong hug as she leaned onto my shoulder. 'Schhe.' I shushed her and stroked her hair. 'Why are you crying about it? Aren't you happy?' I said trying to cheer her up. 'It just hurts and I don't know why. He smiles and my world gets a little brighter. He helps me and my life gets a bit better.' I smiled and laid my chin on top of her head.

I could see that Yoongi was smiling too. 'BF/N you know take the house for the weekend. We are out of town so why not. Clear your mind, sat things straight and relax a bit.' She looked up at him as a hiccup was heard. 'Are you sure?'