.2.

It felt like hours to Kirishima. The two had entered a forest not too long ago. Taking twist and turns, confusing the redhead. Soon, they entered a clearing.

Sound of a door opening catches his attention. He lifts his head to see them entering a building. When the door closed, he could barely see anything. There seems to be torches lighting the surrounding area. Explains the bad lighting.

They had been walking for a while. Kirishima kept his head down when he heard other vampires. The one holding him took them a flight of stairs. He looked to the side to see bars. They walked by a few before stopping in front of one.

He could hear the door squeak open. Next thing he knew, he was tossed inside. He groans when he landed. The blanket not helping with the impact.

He heard the door squeak once again. He rolled around in the blanket to unravel it. Once out, he sat up. Looking around, he could see only a small barred window and nothing else.

Now that he wasn't in immediate danger. The redhead moved his hands and took out the rolled sock out of his mouth. Coughing once realizing how dry the sock made his mouth.

"Are all humans this shitty?" A male voice catches his attention. He looks over, but could barely see anything. Except, the bright red eyes that was staring right at him.

The redhead gulped in fear. He licked his lips before asking, "wh..who are you?"

The being snarled, "who do you fucking think you piece of shit?" they asked as their eyes glowing.

Kirishima's eyes widen as he begins to sweat, "v-vampire" he mutters quietly as he stared wide eye.

Unknowingly to the human, the vampire smirks before turning around and away from the scared teen. Not able to see the red eyes anymore. Kirishima released the breathe he was holding.

Moving his hands, he took his iron crossed necklace out of his shirt. Gripping it like it's the last thing he'll hold again. Kirishima tightly closes his eyes, "oh God please protect me" he mutters to himself, tears beginning to form in his eyes.

He began to say the prayers he was taught. Hoping that God will protect him. Hoping to get out of this and back to his parents.

But he already knew, there was a little possibility of getting saved.

To Be Continued...Maybe