Chapter 20

(Ok were taking a really big jump because i cant stand them being apart anymore) So 1 month later)

(Zayn pov)

I bang my head against the wall for maybe the hundredth time. I couldn't take this anymore. Its only been a month but it feels like its been years. The therapist was a bitch, Aurora was creeping me out, and i missed my Nialler.

I start crying again. I just wanted hear his voice. See his smile. Have him next to me. I wanted to comfort him. What if he was taking it worse and crying right now. Maybe he wasn't even crying maybe he moved on and found someone else.

**************************************************************************************************************

Two weeks after the one month skip*

"I thought you were suppose to help him!"I stop when i hear whispering from the kitchen. "It was my job to stop the nightmare which i did, he's just sad now," My therapist Ally says. "He's not sad, he fucking depressed, he hasn't took that sweatshirt since Zayn left, he's been wearing the same clothes for who knows all long, he hasn't showered in a week, we have to force him to eat and get out of bed," Liam yells.

"Shush, your gonna wake him,"I hear Louis say. "To late, Liam I'm not depressed, i don't need medicine, look you want me to eat," I yell barging into the kitchen. I grab a muffin and shove it in my mouth.

"There you happy? Ill go take a damn bath right now!"I yell. I stalk out of the kitchen leaving them staring at me in shock. "Niall wait,"Liam yells. "Liam just leave him,"I hear Louis say before i slam the bathroom door.

He had no reason to talk about me. I was perfectly fine, i just missed Zayn. I get in the bath and sigh. Only two and a half more weeks till he was back. I start to nod off. I havn't slept in a week because Ive been having a new nightmare. It was just Zayn leaving me all alone.I close my eyes and start to sink down falling asleep.

**************************************************************************************************************

"Just 2 1/2 more weeks,"I kept telling myself as i sat there with the therapist. "Zayn we have some bad news,"She says and i snap my eyes open. "We want you to stay another month, Aurora says she caught you scratching your arm and that a sign of wanting to cut," She says and my world crashes to the ground.

"No No No,"I yell standing up. "Shes a fucking liar, I'm scratches because their misquotes in my room so i have bites that's why I'm scratching,"I yell showing her the bumps on my arms. "I think it would be a good idea too. Well know your safe then,"She says ignoring my arm.

"Your just saying that because i might of blown up at you a couple of times,"I yell clenching my fist. She was just like her sister. "A couple of times, you don't know how to sit trough a session without saying something rude,"She says.

"You cant do this Simon wont agree to this." She looks up at me and laughs. "It's not up to him, if we think your in danger of hurting yourself then we can keep you here,"She smirks. "It's not fair, I'm not in danger of hurting myself."

"End of discussion, go back to your room,"She mutters pointing to the door. I glare at her then stalk out the door slamming it. Right away I'm grabbed by one of the stupid guards and brought to my room. "I wish you would just let me walk, Ive been here for 2 months haven't tried to run away,"I yell ripping my arm from his grasp.

"Stop whining we have had this conversation already, I'm not gonna let you walk around alone," He mutters then pushes me into my room shouting it. "Ass,"I growl at him trough the door. One more month now, this was fucking getting stupid.

*************************************************************************************************************

Niall pov*

I jump up gasping when i go under water. I grab unto the shower curtains but they rip and i fall hitting my head on something. My eyesight gets blurry as i sink into the water. The last thing i see is the red dripping down my forehead.

********************************************************************************************

Liam pov**

I hear a thud and look around. "Anyone else hear that?"I ask. "No now shush I'm trying to watch this,"Harry mutters not taking his eyes off the tv. "But it came from the bathroom,"I say. "Your being paranoid he probably just got out of the tub,"Louis says.

"But..fine,"I groan and sit down. I watch the clock and after five minutes of not hearing anything else i get up and walk toward the bathroom. "Niall," I ask knocking on the door. When he doesn't say anything i open the door slowly.

"Niall you..Niall!"I yell running over to the tub when i see the bloody water and the curtains on the floor. I put my hands in the water and pull out his body. "No no Niall be OK,"I cry putting him on the floor gently.

I give him mouth to mouth and when he doesn't work i grab a towel wrapping it around him. "Louis grab Niall's clothes off the floor in the bathroom, Harry start the car,"I yell running into the living room. They take one look at me and do what i tell them.

I run out to the car and get in the backseat with him in my arms. "What happened?"Harry asks turning around from the drivers seat. "He must have fell,"I say. "Here,"Louis says jumping into the passenger seat.

Harry starts driving right away as i dress Niall. "Don't do this Niall,"I say as i put the towel to his head trying to stop the blood. "Almost there,"Harry says driving even faster. I jump out of the car before it even stops all of the way running for the hospital.

"Help!"I yell and a Doctor rushing over to me. "He must have fell in the bath tub, he was in the water." I tell him. He grabs Niall from me and runs him over to a gurney. They rush him off and i go to follow but a nurse stops me.

"I need you to fill out some paper work," She says and leads me over to a chair. "But cant i go by him?"I ask. She shakes her head sadly. I sigh and sit down next to Louis and Harry. "They wont let us go by him,"I put my head in my hands.

"It's OK Liam, hell be fine,"Louis says patting my back. I look up at him and see the fear in his eyes. We both know that Niall could be dead right now.

****************************************************************************************************************

(And that is where we end this chapter. This chapter is really really sad but don't hate me. It will get better and more happier soon i promise. And as for the extra month thing that well i cant say anything without giving something away so.. 3 likes till next chapter please<3 <3)