Chapter 11

Zayn pov

What I saw broke my heart. Niall was behind someone car in nothing but boxers. He was covered in brusies, blood and was wet from the rain. I fall to my knees crying as I cradle him on my arms. "I'm so sorry, I should have went after you,"I whisper into his hair. I see a faint smile on his lips but his eyes don't open.

I don't know how long I say there with him but I finally came to my senses and picked him up so I could bring him inside. I stand up and walk to the house just as the guys drive up. "We got here as fast as we could," Harry starts to say but stops when he sees Niall in my arms.

"What happen?" Louis asks running up to me. "My mom kicked him out, and my sister convinced me to wait tell morning to look for him, I found him behind someone's car over there," I say. "Let's get him inside,"Liam says running to the door.

I carry him into the house and onto the couch. "What happened?" My sister says running in from the kitchen. "I don't know," I sob. She rushes the other girls out of the room when they come in here. "Niall," I say shaking him as the other guys crowd around. I call his name louder and his eyes flutter open.

"Zayn!"He says grabbing onto me starting to cry. "Sh it's ok," I whisper sitting next to him and pulling him into my arms. "What happened?"My mom asks rushing into the room. "Yoy kicked him out, that's what happened!" I yell at her. She starts to say something but leaves when I glare harshly at her.

"Liam can you go get him some clothes? The bags are in the car." I say to him.he runs out the door. "We'll go make tea and get him food,"Lou says andthey go into the kitchen. "Shh I'm here," I say to him as he crys into my chest.

"Ok I don't know if the sweatshirts his but the rest is," Liam says coming back in. I pick up Niall and bring him into the bathroom with the clothes. I set him down on the toliet and change him into new clothes. The sweatshirt was mine but it seemed to comfort him when I put it on him.

I carry him back to the couch and cuddle up with him. We let him eat before I ask him what happened. He starts to cry again so I pull him closer. "I just ran until I realized I didn't know where I was going, there was nothing but dark empty buildings and a run down bar, I turned a corner and ran into three drunk men," He stops to take a breath.

"T..they grabbed me and one ripped my shirt off well another one kissed me, i kicked him and ran but got to a dead end, the biggest one threw me at the wall and I fell to the ground. They kicked and punched me till I was bloody and bruised all over, then they took off my pants, one put their hand in my boxers and touched me. I was to weak to move. They started to take my boxers off but one guy came running saying the cops were coming so they ran off, I came back here," He sobs putting his head in my chest and crying.

We all stare at him in shock. He almost got raped and it was all my fault, I should have went after him. "I'm so sorry, Niall I should have went after you," I say. He look up at me and kisses me. "Zayn it's not your fault, I just don't wanna talk about it, can we go home?" He asks. nod and get up leaving him sitting on the couch. "I'm just gonna say bye to my sisters stay here," I tell him.

Niall pov**

The other guys all hug me and leave silently. I lay back and close my eyes until I hear someone clear their throat. I open my eyes to see Zayn's mom. "Niall can I talk to you?" She asks. I hesitate before nodding my head. "I'm sorry, I should have never of said those things, your perfect for him, I see how you two look at eachother, I'm glad to see him happy," She says and hugs me before walking away.

I stare at her back in shock as she walks away. "What are you smiling about?" Zayn asks as he enters the room. "Your mom just said sorry and said I was perfect for you." I tell him and his eyes light up. "Makes no diffrence nothing will take you away from me," he says picking me up.