chapter 6

Zayn pov***

"Niall how are you not fat?"I ask him when he eats his third burger, two things of nuggets, two medium fries, and a shake. He shrugs and puts more fries in his mouth. I shake my head and laugh. "Look i think i see a belly coming,"I lie poking him in the stomach.

"Yeah I'm pregnant with your kid, so don't you dare call me fat you did this to me,"He cries in a girly voice. I stare at him then burst out laughing. "How dare you laugh at me you jerk,"He cries slapping me before jumping out of the car.

I jump out and run after him laughing. I see that he had out a sweatshirt under his shirt and was running threw the park screaming up ignorant men. He was getting a lot of weird looks from the people around. I finally catch up to him.

"Niall dear, your getting werid looks lets go back to the car,"I say grabbing his arm. "Get off me you bastard, you called me fat when im carrying your baby,"He yells trying to pull away. "How dare you tell your beautiful wife that,"An old lady screams hitting me with her bag.

"What no i didn't stop,"I yell when she starts hitting me more. I notice Nialls on the floor laughing to death. "Niall tell her to stop, or i wont ever take you to nandos or McDonald's again." He stops laughing and stares at me. "No get off my husband,"He yells jumping up.

She hits me one more time before walking away mumbling about Young couples and their mood changes.I glare at Niall before dragging him back to the car. "I want a divorce," I tell him when i start to drive home. "No!I'm sorry i wont do it again,"He yells pretending to cry.

"You cant leave me and Ziall,"He says clutching his stomach. "Ziall?"I ask. "Its our kids name duh."He says patting his belly. I roll my eyes but laugh.

Liam pov***

I go into the living room after i grab what i forgot to see Zayn and Niall cuddled up on the couch looking guilty. Their hair was all messy and they were breathing hard. "well im gonna be leaving now,"I chuckle winking at Zayn.

I was going to be the only stragiht guy in one direction soon. I drive back to Danielles and let myself in. She was at work right now so i planned on making her dinner. Well trying to make her dinner. I grab out the cookbook i bought. I planned on making baked chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and i bought a chocolate pie for dessert.

After an hour or so i had finished and i looked quite good if you ask me. I hear the door open so i run to it to meet her. "Liam, what are you doing here?"She asks me surprised. "That's a secret now go change into something nice,"I say pushing her lightly toward her room.

When she comes back she wearing a black strapless dress, with matching high heels, and her hair was in a bun. "You look beautiful," I say breathless. She blushes and looks down. I smile and grab her hand pulling her into the kitchen.

"Liam its beautiful," She gasps when she sees the table covered in food and candles. "Only the best for you,"I smile pulling out her chair for her. "Did you make this?"She asks when she takes a bite. "Yeah is it bad?" I ask frowning. "No is delicious."

Once shes done i take her outside on the balcony where the moon is big and bright. She gasps when she sees the building across from hers. I had paid the manager to spell something with the rooms lights.

"Liam,"She says but stops when she sees me down on one knee. "I know we have only dated for a little more then a year, but its been the best year of my life, and i want to spend the rest of my life with you so Danielle Peazer will you marry me?"I ask holding out the ring.

"YES YES YES!,"She screams jumping into my arms after i out the ring on her. "I love you Liam." I love you too!"

(AWWW I had to put this scene in here. I love Dani's and Liam's relationship their so cute together)

*********************************************************************************

Next day

Niall Horan Screaming About Being "Pregnant" with Zayn Maliks Baby in the Park!! What is this?"Liam asks throwing down the paper. Right after he had told us about him and Dani he had gotten the paper.

Niall and I shrug but burst out laughing. "Niall Horan ran into the park yesterday screaming about Zayn Malik calling him fat when he was pregnant with his kid,"She people in the park. Zayn had ran after him and Niall said ""Get off me you bastard, you called me fat when im carrying you baby," Then a old lady repeatably hit Zayn with a purse. Then Niall had jumped up saying "Get off my husband." The lady hit Zayn one last time before walking off. Zayn the proceeded to pull Niall to the park. Just a random thing or is Ziall being a real thing?" Harry reads the article.

Then there was a bunch of pictures of Pregnant Niall and me getting hit. "I have no idea who those people are,"I shrug keeping a serious face. "Their imposers!"Niall screams jumping up. "You two are imposable,"Liam says throwing his hands up stalking out of the room.

"Whats crawled up his butt,"Harry mutters. "So whats the babies name?"Lou asks putting his hand on Niall's stomach. "Ziall,"Niall states proudly. "Im gonna be an Uncle,"He yells jumping up running around the room.

"You know guys i dont think its possible for i guy to have a baby,"Harry stated serious. We all stare at him likes hes nuts. "Um Harry, it isn't possible,"Lou says patting him on the back. "I knew it,"Harry yells likes he's the smartest person ever.

"God harry how did you ever pass kinder garden?"Niall groans putting his head in his hands. "Um i think the teacher had a thing for me,"He says smirking like that's a good thing. "Oh harry you are so messed up,"I mutter sadly.

"Yeah lou good luck with him,"Niall says shaking his head. "What did i do," Harry whines when we all leave him sitting there.

"Watcha making?"Niall asks sitting down on a stool in the kitchen next to me. "Lunch,"Aurora says not taking her eyes off the stove. "Yay Food!"Niall yells getting down and jumping up and down. "I swear Niall you have problems,"I mutter patting his head. "We should lock him and harry in a closet together,"Lou mutters sitting down on the other side of me.

"NO harry would rape me,"Niall gasps looking at Lou like he's nuts. "Not rape if you like it,"Harry screams from the other room. "How does he always know were talking about him?"I ask no one. "I dont know but its creepy,"Louis says shaking his head.

"Here you go guys,"Aurora says handing us all a plate with sandwiches, chips, and carrots. "Food,Niall screams at the same time Louis screams"Carrots." "A girl that makes sandwiches, now that's my kind of girl,"Harry says coming in.

"Your not gonna get anything to eat, if you talk like a sexist pig,"Aurora snaps at him. and we all start laughing when harry says sorry.

"Oh and Niall i need to talk to you later,"She says before leaving the room. We all look at Niall. "Ooh Nialls in trouble,"We all say at the same time. "Its probably nothing,"He shrugs but he looked nervous.

Aurora pov later that night*

"What's wrong Aurora?"Niall asks when we get into his room. "I found an apartment and im moving in tommorow,"I say sitting on the bed. "What? why dont you stay here? we are dating,"He says almost begging. "That's just the thing Niall, i think we should see other people." "WHAT? WHY?"He screams jumping up from the bed.

"Niall your meant to be with someone else, that someone loves you a lot, just like you love them,"I whispear. Breaking up with him hurt a lot but i saw the way they looked at eachother. "Who?"He demands. "I can't tell you that, you have to figure it out for yourself but its pretty ovious so it wont take long,"I say leaving him to sit there and think.

I walk pass Zayn in the hallway. "Good luck zayn."I tell him. He looks at me confused before he can say anything i go into my room.

(AWW they brokeup, poor aurora, well actually poor me,lol) Can we get two likes??Please i dont feel good and it will make my day if i did!!:D)