Chapter 12

(my mom took the computer from me because i guess computers arnt made for going on twitter, youtube, and on here....what are they made for then? So sorry if this sucks im writing this on my ipod and im going on three hours of sleep right now)

Four days later** Niall pov

We had arrived in LA yesterday and we were now in a hotel. Zayn and I shared, Lou and Harry shared, and Liam had his own room. I felt bad he had to leave Danielle. All of us other guys had are loves with us.

I hear a soft snore and look over at Zayn sleeping next to me. I haven't been sleeping good because the dreams have still been happening. Ive been good at hiding it from Zayn but I'm starting to get bags under my eyes. I could see someone about it but i hate therapists. All they do is bring back bad memories.

"Niall?"Zayn mumbles in his sleep. Aww he was dreaming about me. "Niall?" He says again but this time his eyes are open. Shit he is not dreaming. "Why are you awake?" "I...um just woke up and was just thinking," I shrug smiling at him nervously.

"Well go back to sleep,"He yawns pulling me close to him, kissing my forehead. I sigh and snuggle into him. That was the first night I didn't have the dream.

Harry's pov(morning)

I grab my phone out of my pocket cutting Lou off. He thinks that there was something wrong with Niall but I didn't see anything wrong. "Hello?" I ask ignoring Lou's foot taping impatiently. "Hey honey , it's mum." "Whats up?" "I have something really important to tell you," she says. "Ok what?" "Hun I'm pregnant," she says. I gasp and drop the phone.

Lou looks at me werid before picking it up. "Yeah he's kinda in shock," Lou chuckles. "That's great to here!"Lou says jumping up and down excitedly. I laugh and grab the phone from him. I earn a glare from him but I ignore it.

"That's great mum, I'm so happy for you, I'll see you when we get back, love you," I say and hang up when she says goodbye. I sit down next to Lou. "How in the hell?" I mutter. "Well when a man and woman love each other...." "Louis," I yell pushing him lightly.

"What? Just trying to help," He says trying to look hurt but ends up laughing. I roll my eyes and get up to go in the kitchen. The rest of the guys were in there. "Guess what! My mum is pregnant." They stare at me like it's a joke until Lou comes in. "He's not lying, I talked to her," he says.

"Too bad, she was kinda hott,"Zayn says. I scrunch up my face and glare at him. "Not cool mate." "You know I'm joking, you know I only think one person is hott," He says pulling Niall close to him. "You gotta admit she is kinda hot,"Louis says smirking. "Tomlinson do you want me to hurt you?"I ask easingy hand. "You do like the older ladies," He shrugs and everyone but me bursts our laughing.

"Not my mom!"I yell in disgust. "Well you never know," he shrugs laughing harder. "Would you like me to leave you for my mum?" I ask him. He frowns right away. "NO! My hazza" he yells jumping onto my lap. "That's what I thought," I smirk.

"You two are so amusing," Liam says and I notice them just looking at us amused. "Glad you enjoyed the show," I say sarcastically. "So you excited to get a new brother or sister?"Liam asks. "Yeah! Then I can spoil him/her!" I say.

I really was excited, I never had a younger sibling just my older sister. "Hey were its somewhat brothers, we're gonna spoil it too!"Zayn says. "Well this is gonna be one spoiled kid,"Liam mutters. This kid was gonna have 5 guys and the rest of my family spoiling it.

"I hope it has your curls,"Lou giggles in my ear well he plays with mine. "Let's just hope it's not as perverted as you,"Niall says laughing. "If it's a boy it will because he's gonna have all the ladies over him, if it's a girl she won't because the all the guys that want her will be killed," I say smiling widely.