Chapter 16( Part 1)

After our concert Harry made us go to the casino right away. "Harry, do we have to," Louis whines. "Yes," He says and opens the door to the casino. "IDS please,"Some big guy asks. We old them out for him "I'm sorry but your under aged,"The guys says and pushes us away.

"What do you mean, we go to casinos and bars all the time back in England,"Harry demands. "Well this is the US not England, you have to be 21, now move on before i get security,"The guys says moving on to the next person.

"We have our own security, thank you very much,"Harry snaps and stalks back the Limo. "Well this sucks, we cant gamble or drink,"Harry was mumbling when we got in. "We can still drink just not at a bar,"Niall smirks.

"Time to get drunk!"Harry yells. "No, no, no we have a concert tomorrow,"Liam groans. But of course Liam is ignored and Harry tells the driver to go back to the hotel. We had some beer there but i dont think there was anything else unless Harry brought something else with him.

"Liam were just gonna have like one beer, calm done,"I tell him. "Yeah sure, this is Harry, Louis, and Niall were talking about,"Liam mutters rolling his eyes. I shrug. He couldn't turn out that bad, after all we wouldn't drink that much.

***************************************************************************************************************

(OK so sorry if this is bad, or wrong i haven't seen this movie in awhile  and i bet you guys can guess the movie already;DTHEHANGOVER!!!!)

"Ugh,"I grown wiping the spit off my month and rubbing my eyes. Why was my bed so hard? I ignore it and go back to sleep. Threes a kick in my side and i sit straight up to see Louis on the floor where he had tripped.

"What are you doing?" I yell at him rubbing my side. "DO NOT GO OUTSIDE!"He yells, fear shown in his eyes. "Why?"I ask getting up. "Zayn don't!,"He yells. I roll my eyes and open the door. Im met with the screams of tons of crazed fans. They try to grab me but i shut the door and lock it quickly.

"I told you,"Louis says crossing his arms. "Oh shut up and go find the other three,"I mutter and walk to the bathroom. Im about to go to the bathroom when i hear a grown from the bath tub. I slowly walk over there to see Liam.

"Liam,"I yell shaking him. He jumps up and falls head first onto the bathroom floor. "What the hell are you doing,"He yells and then groans and rubs his head. "I don't know you were the one asleep on the floor." I was staring at the thing on his head.

"I found harry but not....WTF whats on your face Liam,"Louis yells walking in. "What do you mean?"Liam asks running over to the mirror. "OH MY GOD!"He yells. *I'm Gay For My Band Mates* was written on his forehead with hearts around it.

He grabs a wash cloth and starts rubbing on it but all that does is smug it a little. "Its not coming off!"He yells rubbing faster. Louis and I were trying to hold back our laughter. "At least its not a tattoo,"Louis says trying to keep a straight face.

"It might as well be because its not coming off,"Liam's yells throwing down the washcloth and stalking out of the room/ We burst out laughing.

When i finally calm down i ask him,"Did you find the others?" "Yeah come look at Harry,"Louis chuckles and leads me to their room. Harry was laying on the bed surround by at least 30 cats. Louis walks over to him and yells his name.

"I love you too pussy cat!"Harry yells siting up straight quickly. He squints at us and yawns. "I had a dream that i was sleeping with pussy cats,"He says and finally opens his eyes all of the way. His eyes widen as he figures out it wasn't a dream.

"PUSSY CATS!"He yells grabbing a whole bunch of them and talking to them. I hold back my laughter and turn to Louis. "Lets leave the pussy magnet alone with his cays and get Niall up,"I say and we sneak out of the room. "Oh yeah, i cant find Niall,"Louis says like nothing was wrong.