Chapter 25

Louis pov*

"Harry what are you doing?"I ask sitting down on the couch. "Playing with the kitty cat,"He says. "Your not playing with him your torturing it,"I scold. He had took clothes off one of his old tiny stuffed animal cat and put it on Oreo.

"I am not, were playing," He says sticking his tounge out at me. I groan and try to grab the cat from him. "Mine,"He growls moving to the other side of the room. "Harry he is not yours, he's Niall and Zayn's." He frowns and looks up at me with pupply dog eyes.

"Why dont you get me a kitty,"He whines. "Harry you know their not allowed in our apartment,"I say and look away from him so i dont have to see his pleading eyes. "We have this one in here,"He whines. "Yes but we snuck him in, and are only keeping him till tommorow."

"Why can't we sneak our own cat in then?"He asks. "No." "But Boooobearrr, look how cute they are,"He whines shoving the cat in my face. "Harry, No." "Fine, don't speak to us,"He yells marching away into our room.

"Harry come on!,"I whine knocking on the locked door. "I want a cat!"He yells. I groan and hit my head against the door. "No you can play with Oreo at Zayn and Niall's apartment but you are not getting your own,"I yell back.

******************************************************************************************************************

"Best Birthday ever,"Niall says yawning when he wakes up. "Told you it would be,"I smirk down at him. "Can we go get Oreo?"He asks jumping up excited. I lean over and kiss him. "There bringing him here,"I laugh.

"But, i want him now,"He whines giving me puppy dogs eyes. "Ill go see if their here, it is already 12:00,"I say. I walk down to the living room. "Liam what are you doing here?"I ask when i find him on the couch.

"We slept here, since you left us to clean up all alone."He says glaring at me. "We?"I ask looking around finding no one else. "Danielle's in the kitchen." "Hunny im home!"Louis annouces walking into the living room.

"Hey i thought i was your hunny," Harry whines frowning. "HARRY WHERE IS MY PUSSY?"Niall asks running into the room. Liam spits out the water he was drinking all over me. "Liam thats gross,"I yell glaring at him.

"Niall do i want to know?"Liam asks ignoring me. "My kitten,"Niall mutters talking Oreo from Harry. "Thank god,"Liam says. "Thank you for getting my shirt wet,"I mumble and stalk away into the kitchen. "Mommy, dad spit water at me,"I whine grabing a towel.

"LIAM!"She yells stalking out of the room. I walk back in smirking. "I did not, it's Niall's fault for yelling about pussy's"Liam yells pointing at Niall. "I blame Zayn, he wouldn't take me to gey my cat,"Niall says pointing at me.

How did this all get back to me? "You five are like three year olds,"Danielle groans going back into the kitchen. "Hey what did we do?"Louis whines. We all look at him. "Louis your the worse of us all," Harry says patting his head lovingly.

"I am not, you all are,"He says sticking his tounge out at us. "Louis,"Harry whines when Louis stalks away into the kitchen. "Why is everyone aways in our apartment?"Niall whines when every else sits down on the couch.

"I was wondering the same thing,"I say puting my hands on my hips. Harry and Liam but shrug and go back to watching tv. "I say everyone leaves but Zayn and Oreo,"Niall yells pointing at the door. "Foods ready,"Danielle calls.

"She can stay to!"Niall yells running into the kitchen. I laugh and follow him. "So are you ready to be our mommy forever?"Louis was asking when i walk in. "Hmm....i dont know you are a handful,"Danielle jokes.

Louis fake gasps. "Of course i am, your so cute,"She laughs grabbing his cheeks and pulling on them. "Ow don't do that, im not a baby,"Louis whines. I roll my eyes and sit down next to Niall who of course was eating.

"Why are you watching me?"He asks with his mouth full of food. "It's amusing to watch you eat,"I laugh poking his cheek. He scowls at me and puts more food in his mouth. "Oh wait i forgot to ask, Can oreo be in the wedding, please?"Niall ask batting his eyes at Danielle.

"You want the cat in my wedding?"She asks rasing an eyebrow. Nialll nods his head with puppy dog eyes. "Sure i guess, i dont know what the point in that is,"She shrugs. "yay! Zayn do they make cat tuxs?" He asks turning to me.

"Niall are you serious? Why do you want it in the wedding?" I ask him. "It is part of the family, he is our son, so he needs to be in it." "I was not aware that we had a son,"I laugh. "Well we do, now im going to go search the internet for cat clothes," He grabs the cat and leaves the room.

"It's your boyfriend,"Danielle laughs when i look at her. "It's your son,"I say sticking my tounge out at her. "So your dating your brother thats werid,"She says. I sowl and narrow my eyes. "Your just jelly that you can't have them," With that i stalk back into the living room.

"Why is Niall searching for tuxs for that cat?"Liam asks stopping me. "Talk to your wife,"I mutter before sitting down next to Niall on the couch. "Are you stalking me?"He asks glancing at me out of the corner of his eye.

"Yes Niall, im stalking you even though you are my boyfriend and this is my apartment to,"I say sarcastically. "I knew it," he says serious. I stare at him like he's stupid but when he ignores me i turn to the tv.

But of couse harry and Louis have to start fighting. "Why won't you get me a cat?" Harry whines. "One cat here is enough,"Louis mumbles rolling his eyes. "What about a dog?" "Harry thats even worse then a cat,"Louis says shaking his head annoyed.

"Will you be quiet?"I ask annoyed. They glance at me and shut up but Harry still glares at Louis. "Ha Harry my boyfriend got me a cat,"Niall says and smirks. "Niall do you really have to start them up again?"I ask him. He shugs and goes back to the computer.

"See boobear Zayn loves Niall,"Harry whines. "Don't start Harry,"I groan. "But...." I glare at him and he shuts up.

We all watch tv in silence for awhile before Danielle and Liam come out. "Now im going to do some stuff for the weddings can you watch them or do i need to take them with?"She asks Liam. "If your going to a dresss place to try on dresses with other chicks then i want to go,"Harry jumps up smirking.

Louis pulls him back down and smacks him on the head. "Well actually all of you could just leave,"I say annyoed. "Zayn were leaving i found a place that sells them,"Niall says standing up.

"Were leaving too! Louis' gonna get me a cat!"Haarry declares at Niall pull me out of the room. "No im not!"Louis yells. "Niall i don't want to go anywhere,"I whine when he pulls me out the door.

"I dont care, were getting my cat a tux." I groan and get in the car. "Where im i going?"I sigh. He gives me the directions and i drive there. We end up at a PetCo(Not sure if london has petcos)

Once Niall is done buying a whole bunch of cat stuff we go to the check out. "Aw you having the cat in your wedding?'The old lady asks. "Yes we are,"Niall says smiling up at me inocently. I scowl at him. "Congrats you two are a beautiful couple,"She says.

"Niall don't be telling random people were getting married, what if that gets out to the media?"I yell when we get back in the car. "It's a old lady, she's not gonna tell people,"He says rolling his eyes. "You better hope not because if that gets in the news and simon sees it he's not gonna be happy we didn't tell him were getting "married".

"Were getting married?"He asks gasping. "No Niall were not, were only 19,"I groan. "So Liam's 19,"He says.

"Yeah but Danielle's 20 something." "You just dont wanna marry me,"Niall pouts crossing his arms. "Niall it's not that, id love to marry you but it's to early," I grabbing his chin so he's looking at me.

"I know i just wanted to hear you say it,"He smirks kissing me. I scowl at him before turning back to the rode.

(Ok it's short and really random but i don't feel like writing.....and i felt that i should upload something.Sorry it took me so long i usually upload everyday but i havn't been feeling good. Plus i ran out of ideas as you can telll from this bad chapter.  The wedding is next!!YAY!!! 4 likes till next chapter please:D)