Chapter 17

Niall pov(5 days later)

We had flown to Kansas for a concert and now we were in Minnisota. Everything was back to normal now. They had gotten the writing off Liam's face with a lot of rubbing achoal and nail polish remover. My hair was bleached back. The only thing diffrent was Zayn and I had tattoos on our wrists. Which i loved.

"Earth to Niall,"I open my eyes and focuse on the hand waving in front of my face. I look up at Zayn and smile. "Sorry spaced out," He chuckles. "Well i could tell that, i tried to get your attention for 2 minutes, were here,"He says and opens the door to the Limo.

After the concert i run off to go to the bathroom. When i come out theres immedialy a whole bunch of screaming and im attacked to the floor. A whole bunch of girls started pulling at my clothes asking for autographs and for me to marry them.

Feeling unwanted hands on my body brings back memories of when i almost for raped. I start breathing hard as my eye sight gets blurry. A dont hear the voiced of girls, i hear the voices of drunk men. It was happeing again.

This time i wouldnt be saved. "Girl leave before i call the cops,"I hear someone yell and the familer voice makes me feel safe. "Niall?"I hear the man ask. I could feel my body shaking and my breathing was still hard. "Niall shh, calm down breathe your ok,"He says. I feel hands pick me up.

I take deep breathes and try to calm myself down. I was freaking out for no reason there was no drunk men, just crazy girls. They wouldnt hurt me. I slowly open my eyes and see Paul carrying me.

He notices me looking at him and asks,"You ok?" "I dont know,"I stutter. What if those men found me again, or diffrent guys ever tried to get me. Next time i wouldnt be saved. "Hey where have you,"Harry starts but he's cut off by Zayn.

"What wrong?"He asks by my side immeditaly. "He got attacked by a bunch of girls, i think he's having a panic attack,"Paul says. Zayn looks at me and i look away trying not to cry. "Can i talk to him alone?"Zayn asks holding out his arms.

Paul hesitates but hands me over to Zayn. The guys and him all leave as Zayn sits on the couch with me. "Niall what is it?"He asks. "Nothing,"I say but my voice cracks. He looks at me worried and wipes away a tear that got loose.

"Please, love."He says cradling me to his chest. I look at him all worried and sigh. "It reminded me of the one night, im scared it's gonna happen again,"I whisper. "Niall, i promise nothing like that will ever happen to you again, ill kill whoever tries,"Zayn growls clentching his fist.

"I know but you cant always be there,"I whispear looking down. He grabs my chin and makes me look at him. "But ill try, i wont ever leave your side babe,"He says then leans down and kisses me. "Do you want to make an apointment with a therapist?"He asks as he stands up setting me down.

"NO!"I yell. Then calm down. "Please, if i have the nightmare again i will, but ill proabably forget all about it." He studies me, thinking. When i give him the puppy dog eyes, he sighs. "Fine, but if you do your going to a therapist."

I nod and walk out the door. Immeditaly were surrounded by fans. Before i even have time to blink, Zayn is carrying me in his arms again. I cant help but smile at him. "Back away,"Paul yells opening the door to the limo.

The fans back of and Zayn sets me in the Limo then climbs in after me. "Im fine,"I mutter when i notice all the guys look at worried. Liam goes to say something but with a look from Zayn he shuts up. 

*******************************************************************************************************************

(Later that ngiht)