chapter twenty-four

Start from the beginning

•••

"look at me. i didn't do something i'd regret." grace says spreading her arms.

"that's great to hear!" jin says hugging her.

"yeah i know! aren't you proud of me." grace says.

"very. but i'll be even more proud if you show me what you got me!" jin says letting her go.

"i got you a cool keychain because i know you love to drive!" grace pulls out the keychain and dangles it in front of his face with a wide grin.

"i'm ashamed! go away." he says pushing grace back. grace laughs and hugs his torso anyway.

"what about me?" tae says.

"sorry i couldn't afford gucci." grace says looking at the boy.

"haha you're funny."

"you can have my mickey ears that i got in disney land." she says. he smiles and nods.

"so what did you do?" j-hope says jumping around. he's such a ray of sunshine.

"i did a lot. disney land, the grove, oh and i also did this photo shoot for my friend." grace says.

"photo shoot? i want to see! do you have photos?" jungkook asked excitedly.

"yeah. alot were printed after we finished and they were given to me before i left. they're in my suitcase," grace searches for the yellow envelope in her suitcase.

"there are a lot in there." tae says looking inside the envelope.

"yeah a lot were taken." she says pulling out the pictures from the thick envelope. there were at least a hundred photos in there.

"let's see them!" j-hope says as he sits down around tae who has the photos.

the first picture was one of grace smiling widely as she leaned against a wall of flowers.

"ohh... that's cute." tae says holding up the photo.

the first few were of the wall of flowers and then the first looks she did when she sat in the chair. then came the ones on the bed.

"you look so adorable!" jungkook says as he takes the photo from tae. grace was laughing as she hugged a pillow to her body in the photo.

"you have better abs than me." yoongi says holding up the photo where she had her hands over her head with her shirt falling an inch or two under her bra.

grace thanked him and rested her blushing cheeks on her hands. they were complementing the way she looked so much. she felt so shy.

"ohhhhh." they all shout when the one of the bath comes up. "ohhh grace!" she laughed and buried her face in her hands.

"that's hot!" j-hope says.

she looks up and sees them all looking at the photo. jimin turns and looks at her with a smile. she smiles back and hides her face again.

"woah! that's so good!" namjoon shouts elbowing her lightly.

"look at this one." taehyung says holding up the one where where her leg is exposed and her thumb is on her lip.

"woahhh! that's so sexual." jin shouts taking the photo from tae's hold. "grace that's dirty." he says turning to her.

"shut up. i was told to do that!" she says shaking her head.

"i think i'm pregnant!" yoongi shouts causing everyone to laugh.

"what was in the water it looks glittery?" tae asks.