Chapter 98 // A Few More

Me and Negan only got a little amount of sleep that night, we were so busy wondering about the disappearances around the Sanctuary.

I sat up and rested my head in my hands; I groaned. "How are you feeling?" I asked. You heard a slight hum, "Guess it fucking depends now, on what?" "Sleep." "Absolutely shit." He replied. I felt the bed dip before he got out and stretched a bit. You nodded to yourself, agreeing.

"Guess we've got to start looking for answers properly today-" I muttered, suddenly pausing. "I'll be back!" I panicked and ran out of the room, down the hallway. Bursting into Hecate's room, I couldn't see her anywhere. My heart pounded against my rib cages as I scanned the room a dozen times before running to her bed. "No!" I screamed, quickly running to Carl's as my heart beat sped up. I swung open his door and scanned the room, seeing a strangely shaped body under the covers, I ran over and pulled them off. I could finally breathe. Taking a deep breath in, I relaxed seeing Hecate cuddling up to Carl under his covers. As I was about to smile, Hecate turned to me. "Mum!" She screamed, picking up a pillow in no mercy and throwing it at my face. It woke up Carl, and his face flushed with embarrassment. "Sorry, sorry! I was just checking you both didn't disapear!" I explained, now running out and shutting the door behind myself.

I walked back to our room, and found an almost dried and dressed Negan. "Come on," He ordered. I sighed, "Give me a moment..."

Time Skip

Me and Negan were walking down the stairs, after the meeting. "So, it's been happening at the outposts too?" I thought out loud. "Seems fucking so." Negan said, unimpressed. I nodded.

After everyone was called to the hall, there was, somewhat of, a headcount. There was almost half the people left from how many there originally were. To top that off, two prisoners were reported missing too. Negan was furious, no one knew what was happening but everyone was terrified about being taken. Then it hit me, Sam wasn't here either. I looked around quickly, then slower. No where. Negan was now starting to jump to conclusions about it, he announced that if there wasn't anyone that was going to own up about knowing how the others escaped, in one week, he would take his time ironing each and every one of their faces.

A/N: sorry if I've accidentally typed 'you' instead of 'I' or something similar, it's become a little bit of a habit since I'm writing like that for the Loki x Reader.