Chapter 54 // School

Warning: this chapter is purely smut/lemon, so skip/ignore this chapter if it's not what you're here for.

Negan parked up, outside the tall fence - quiet. No walkers, no signs of life, nothing. We climbed over the fences, and jumped to the ground. "School memories, huh?" I muttered. We walked in further and over to the doors. Opening them, I could see it was pretty well lit from the windows. The place was in amazing condition. Besides the obvious notices being ripped, and minor wall damage, it was well kept.

I opened the door to one of the first classrooms and walked in, with Negan behind me. "Damn," I heard him breathe. It was the same as the hallway, besides desks were only pushed slanted and not thrown around, like how I would've thought. I looked around at the English based notices around the room.

"English teacher's desk..." Negan patted the desk, and smirked at me. "We're starting here?" I raised an eyebrow, with a slight grin. "Why wouldn't we?" I walked closer to him, and he held onto my ass - bringing me close. I held to his shoulders, as my legs leant against the desk. "We are going to be so tired after today..." I muttered. Our lips ghosted over eachother, as we looked at eachothers. "Don't keep me waiting, please," He whispered.

I moved my face forward and kissed him. My arms around his neck, he was quick to pull me up and sit me on the desk. My knees bent around his waist as he rubbed up and down from my waist to my hips. His hands trailed up my top from behind and went around with my bra to the front. He ran his hands down my stomach then up, once. We paused for a second after he unclipped it, then threw off my top and bra together to the floor. His hands cupped my boobs and massaged them. I moaned lightly against his lips and he smirked. Soon he was unblucking his belt, and I was taking off my shorts. They were added to the growing pile of clothing on the floor. He layed me down on the desk, and kissed at my neck slowly. His hands ran over my body, to my bare legs. He held my waist with one hand, and the back of my thy with the other. His hand ran from my thy to the back of my knee and back up. As he got to my chest, both his hands came to my hips and pulled down my pants. I held to his shoulders arching only a little. Quickly, he was kissing down my stomach, making my arch my hips slightly too. He pushed down his trousers, and his boxers, "You're all sure?" He whispered against my skin. "You never have to make sure," I told him. He pulled me down the desk, so my entrance was closer. Slowly, he slid into me, making me take a big breath in. He held onto my hips firmly, as I gripped onto the edge of the desk. I moaned as he started to mow into me. My hips and back arched to their limit, as I threw my head back in pleasure. I heard his airy grunts as he thrusted into me. In, out, in, out, in and out, it was a tasty rhythm. We went on for a while, and I felt myself building up. My moans made a smooth move to cries, as he grunts became groans. I heard him groan my name, telling me he was close. He pushed in, sloppy, a few more times. I cried out his name as we both came.

Time Skip

As we got enough energy to walk without almost falling, I pulled up my short and put on my top. I stuffed my underwear into my pockets, "I'll save time," I grinned to him.

We walked out of the room, a little weak. We walked down the hallway, and he stared down to me. I looked at him, "What?" "Your tits look great, doll," He held his tongue between his teeth. Before I realised it, he was behind me. His hands at my waist and I was up against the wall, facing it. His hands came up and held them gently. They went over my boobs, rubbing them and squeezing them. He pushed them up, down and around and again. I bit my lip and clenched my legs together, trying not to move so much against him. He spun me around, lifted up my top, and joined his lips to one boob. I felt him sucking on one, his tongue going over my nipple. While the other was being squeezed by his hand. I moaned between my teeth. "I think round two's in this art closet," he whispered, as he spun me back around and wrapped one arm right underneath my boobs, the other hand turned the door knob. We walked into the small room, and I was up against the, now, closed door. His hands still played with me, but soon my shorts and his trousers and boxers were down again. With his hands on my sides, he thrusted inside me once again. I was arching again as I moaned against door. Feeling his hands move up and back to my boobs, he squeezed them in ways that made it all so much more better. My hands splayed against the wooden door, as I cried his name, "Oh fuck- Negan!" I felt him lick up my neck, making my head fall to the side and back. He pushed into me, harder and faster each time. He was good, he knew how to do it right. I was feeling close again. "You can hold it longer than this," he whispered. His voice echoed in my ear, deep but lust filled. Although it made me want to come even more, I held it as much as I could. He rammed into me. "Yes doll," He groaned in that voice. I moaned and I cried, until he groaned I could come. And I did, I moaned loudly and came all over his dick as did he. We panted.