Chapter 55 // Surprising

Unfortunately, today was the trip to Alexandria. Me and Negan were still sore after everything that had happened yesterday - our timing was never super great anyway.

We slowly, and stiffly, got ready for the day. "We should've chosen another day," I laughed lightly. He nodded in defeat, "Oh well, it was good anyway" He smirked. He hugged me from the side, pecking my lips with his - over and over again. I laughed against him, trying to move away.

Then the door swung open, we paused, and looked over. Hecate pulled a straight, but awkward, face and stared, "So..." We cleared our throats, looking around the room, and he let go of me. "Hey Hecate," I smiled. "I'm going to ignore that... but hi," She started, "Are we leaving soon - or... do you guys need some time?" "Well, I wouldn't mind-" "We're leaving soon, don't worry," I interrupt Negan. He huffed, and we left for the hall a couple of seconds later.

Some time after the speech, or lecture some might say, Negan gave, we were on the journey to the amazing Alexandria. Sam asked me if he could join me and Hecate today - he wanted to catch up since we hadn't spoke for a while. Sitting there for a long while is pretty hard when you fucked someone a bunch of times the day before. I noticed Negan was going about it the same. We were a bit stiff in our seat, moving around a lot too. And, I was pretty convinced that Hecate knew something was up.

When we got there, we got out and I met with Sam before we walked through their gates. "Hey," He smiled. Smiling back, I waved and was soon to introduce him to Hecate, and Hecate to Sam. "It's cool to meet you," She curled up one side to smile, as the three of us walked in. "Same here," He replied. She seemed to get along well with everyone - especially Alana.

"Hey Y-," She paused for a while. "Hey mum, can I look around inside the houses this time?" She asked. I smiled at her correction, for calling me mum, it almost brang tears to my eyes. "Sure" She fist bumped the air and grinned widely. As soon as we were further in, she ran off to help around with the Saviours.

Hecate's POV

I walked towards the houses, on the side of the groups of Saviours. I walked past houses, watching as a few of them left to work inside. As I got to one, I heard faint cries.

I furrowed my brows and squinted. I wondered who would be crying, as I got to the front door. I turned the door knob and looked around. Walking in, I closed the door, and walked into the living room.

A hand wrapped across me, pushing me into the wall. In shock, "What the fuck?!" I grabbed the arm and swapped positions with them. My brows furrowed in rage, "Who the fuck?!" I asked. He held his hands up, his eyes were wide, "Carl- I'm... sorry, I thought you were going to attack me"

Carl's POV

My cheeks warmed up knowing it was her who walked in, her who had me up against the wall. She slowly let me go, and apologised hesitantly. "I heard crying, was it you?" She asked, her voice was music. It was everything. It reminded me of when I heard Enid, or Ron's voice before. I loved them. Before he tried to kill my dad, and she moved to the Hilltop.

I swallowed hard. "No," I stuttered, "My baby sister" I pointed over to Judith laying on the floor, not crying anymore. She looked over and walked towards her. "What's her name?" "Judith" As she picked her up, I asked what she was doing. "Don't worry, I've looked after small kids before," I tensed up my jaw and nodded. 

"What's up with your eye?" She asked. "Got shot..." "Can I see?" She raised an eyebrow. "I'd rather not..." She gave a displeased nod, and turned back to Judith. I looked at her lip ring, it was almost enchanting.

"So, why are you with Y/N?" I asked, trying to make conversation as she rocked Judith to sleep. "You know her? Well, long story short, she's my adoptive mum" I felt entire body mentally jerk back in surprise. "Wait, mum?" She nodded, "Almost a week..." "And Negan-?" "Dad" "How do you kno-... Wait Carl? She was a part of this place before wasn't she?" "Yeah..."

"Well, if you try anything with them, I won't forgive you. I'll even kill your precious baby sister if I have to" I raised my eyebrows. "For an adoptive daughter, you really are like the two of them..." I told her. She laughed, thanking me strangely.

"You keep staring at me, is there something you want to say?" She asked, breaking the two second awkward moment. "Uh- what?" "You keep staring, why? Is there something on my face?" My cheeks burned like hot coal. "Oh- Uh, no. Nothing, sorry," I looked down, mentally slapping myself for being such an idiot.

Y/N's POV

I scoffed to Sam, "He clearly likes her" "How do you know?" He acted like this around his other crushes when I was here," I told him, as we looked through the window - from a distance. "Oh right, I keep forgetting that you were here at one point," He laughed. I shook my head, smiling, then turned to him.

"It'll be funny to watch this play out, maybe he'll feel a bit of what I felt. Imagine what Rick would say if he found out?" I laughed with Sam. "Jees, some drama-" He muttered.

"-Wait, did you hear that?" He whispered. I shook my head. "Listen," He told me. I focused in on the surroundings. "Yeah, apparently she always needs to hide when they're around. Just like Maggie-" "Who?" "Sasha" "No, I mean who from?" "These guys- Negan? The Saviours and stuff, of course" "Oh, oh right..."

Our eyes widened, and we stared at eachother. We mouthed her name to eachother, 'Sasha' Sam nodded, "Where do you think she is?" I shrugged. "It didn't sound like they meant she was hiding now- maybe the Hilltop?" I suggested. He nodded again, slowly, "Maybe we should check it out then?" "Yeah- I'll let Negan know too" "Good idea"