Chapter 33 // 11PM

Negan's POV

I opened my eyes, they were heavy, and I had a pounding headache. I put my elbow against the bed to keep me up and I grasped my forehead. "Fuck," I whispered to myself. I sat up slowly and kept hold of my head with my eyes closed. I turned to look next to me, at the clock. 11:00 pm. I sighed and looked forward.

It was all okay, more or less, until I saw the outline of a pair of legs next to me; on the other side of my bed. I followed it up, and stopped at the head. Thankfully it was just Y/N- until I realise I got drunk that afternoon. I gulped, and took a deep breath in, I looked around the room, on the floor, on the chairs, everywhere. Her clothes were laying around my room with mine. I felt waves of guilt crash into me. What if I made her?

Everything was worry, so I had to wake her up. I leant over her to see her face, and shook her shoulder. "Y/N?" I whispered. I called her names a few more times until she woke. "Uh-?!" Was the first thing that came out of her mouth. I clenched my jaw and poked her, "Y/N?" She looked up at me and asked what time it was. "It's about 11:00pm," I told her. "Oh okay, what's-" She sat up and looked at me, "Are you okay?" I moved my eyes and shrugged, while nodding a bit. "I just- I need to know... did we..?" I asked, knowing I couldn't remember a thing besides getting drunk. She nodded.

"Oh my-... fucks sake! Did I really do this?" I held my head, "you should've stopped me" "it's okay, you know-" "it's not! I made you do something- like-..." I groaned. "No, you didn't" she tried to assure me but I, literally, couldn't believe it. "I was okay with it- Negan- I was just worried about you," I looked at Y/N in confusion. "I didn't know how you were going to react to it- so I was going to wait until you weren't drunk, but... well, drunk you has really weird ways of doing some things- not in a bad way! Just... don't worry!" "Are you sure you were okay with it?" She nodded, and started telling me what happened; she started with when she was looking for me outside.

Y/N's POV

I hugged Negan, after telling him what happened. I knew he was going react badly, but I didn't think it was going to be like this. He looked torn over it, which wasn't something I'd seen beforen even though we've had our long history.

"You okay about it now?" I asked, letting go of him. He nodded, "still a little shaken, but I'm good..." he tried to laugh it off but it sounded more awkward than anything. "How come you're so torn about this? Like even before, I don't think I've ever seen you like this," I told him, tilting my head a bit. "I'm not about rape... I hate it- I don't like to do things when someone isn't comfortable- it's fine now..." he sighed, a sigh of relief, with his eyes closed, then looked back at me and smiled. "I'm going to stop moping now, I know everything was fine. So, I don't need to worry, I'm passed it," he said. It was pretty quick, but he could get over some things quickly.

Then he grabbed my waist, and pulled me into his laps for a massive hug. My right side was on his chest, so I hugged his arm. I looked over to the clock, "12:03 am?! That was so freaking quick!" Negan looked back at the clock too, "holy shit-" "But..." Negan looked down at me as I looked up, "it is midnight... and no one's awake..." He moved his head and kept his mouth wide open, "Are you really suggesting- now?" I looked away and grinned, "suggesting what?" I looked back at him, and he was smirking. "Do you want me to show you what?" He asked, as he held lightly onto my chin. "Maybe..." the corners of my lips curled upwards, while he turned over; so now I was underneath laying on the bed and he was towering over me.

"Really though?" He raised an eyebrow. I grinned, "Well, I always like to know what, so..." I nodded. He glanced over my body, "Well, we're already half way there" Negan got down onto his forearms, and went in to kiss me. But, I moved down so he kissed the bed just above my head. He jerked his head back up, and looked down at me. I smiled widely. "So, that's how it's going to be?" he grinned.

He got off me, and I quickly made it around and behind him. Before he turned around to me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and leant on him. "I am not taking anything up the ass Y/N," He turned his head to look back at me. I grinned, "My plan! Noo," I giggled and pecked his lips. But as I did, he moved his hand around and grabbed my waist, pulling me down to the bed; infront of him with my arms still around his neck. I pouted, "You were so quick..." then he smirked, "That's not the only thing about me that can go quickly"

This time, he did kiss me properly and I kissed him back. He moved his hands to my back and slowly lifted me up, so I was sitting on his laps. We moved so his legs were over the bed, and my knees were just by his hips; on the bed. I held onto his shoulders and his hands moved to my waist again. We broke for air, but instead he went to my neck and kissed down it. He pecked and nibbled at my collarbone, leaving his mark.