Chapter 49 // Some Bond

"I think you should stay here, I mean, we're on pretty bad terms," I tried to explain to Hecate why she couldn't come on the run with me and Negan, to Alexandria. Pulling a straight face, she stared at me unhappily, "I'm on bad terms with everyone, who cares?" "Me. I care." I told her, almost robotically. "Oh, sorry, mum," She rolled her eyes and pouted slightly.

"You know, she hasn't got anything else to do, why not? Plus, she'll be good as fuck!" Negan said. I choked. "No! She could get hurt, she's... small...?" He copied her facial expression, asking if I was being serious. I nodded, "Well, yeah" "We probably had already fucked at that age, what do you mean?!" He tried to say seriously, failing with a laugh. I furrowed my brows as my cheeks flushed, "Negan!" Hecate 'oo'ed at us. Embarrassed, I said, "Fine. You can come... as long as you stay with me the whole time" She blew up her cheeks, and slowly blowed out - almost in a sigh. "It's better than not at all," she shrugged and gave a mischievous smile.

Taking a long blink, I shook my head, "Well, do you want to know anything? I mean, it is tomorrow" She stuck her hands to her face, and screamed half-heartedly. "What?" I asked. She laughed, in a dying tone, "I've pretty much only known you for 2 weeks and you're acting as if you're my mum" "Well, maybe I should be, you need to... be looked after...? Plus, it wasn't even that big of a question! I was just making sur-" "mum, mum, mum," she repeated, not letting me talk. I sighed.

"Oh wait, Hecate, let's show her what we did," Negan said. I furrowed my left brow as they stood side by side, facing me. Surprisingly extremely in sync, they both licked their bottom lip while smirking. "You call me a mum?! Ths is such a dad-daughter thing to do! But it's so cute" I smiled, then laughed. As I watched Hecate turn to Negan, she said, "Hey pops" smirking, she laughed. Taking Negan with her. They both looked like a pair of out-of-control laughing hyenas. As I suddenly stopped thinking of those two, I said, "I'll be back" They nodded, and started messing around as I left.

I walked into my- well, mine and Negan's room, and sat on the bed. I contemplated whether I knew this girl or not. She seemed too familiar, especially since getting to know her. We had so much in common. And that smirk? I've seen it before. Leaning forward slightly, I rested my elbows on my knees and propped my head in my hands.

I jerked up right a few moments later, from Negan walking in. "What's up?" He closed the door and sat next to me, putting his arm around me. I sighed lightly, "...It's nothing, probably just me" "Well, maybe I can help?" I shook my head, "But if I change my mind I'll tell you" Respecting my decision, he nodded. "What about Hecate? Where did she go?" I asked, looking to the door then back at him.

"She said she was going to have a look around, it's been like two weeks and she hasn't seen the entire place properly yet-" "By herself?" My eyes widened, he nodded. I got up, but as soon as I took my first step, Negan was already up. I bumped into his chest, and he held onto my shoulders. Pushing me back so he could see my face, he said: "Calm down, she's capable of doing her own thing around here" He gave me a confused look, only for a second.

Then he hugged me, his arms almost on top of my shoulders. Stiff, I hesitantly put my arms around his upper torso, curving my arms up to his shoulder blades - where my fists rested. "Relax," He told me, almost in a whisper. I tried, the most I did was unfist my hands, and stop tensing my legs. My shoulders stayed together, almost hugging my neck. As I almost completely buried my chin in my chest. I stared at the fitting white top that stuck to his body, infront of my eyes.

Even though we've done way more than this, it still made my cheeks flush a rose pink. We were always more on the sexual side of things, there hasn't been a time when we weren't. (besides the times something caused it to go on hold) It was weird to feel my heart jumping into my throat with every pump. I clenched my legs together, and bit on both lips - making it look like I had none. I felt him bend his head forward, putting his lips to the top of my head. Feeling the warm puffs of air against my scalp. I smiled.

Although there was no room between us, I still wanted to to be closer to him. I hoped I warmed his heart as he did mine. It felt like it was only ever with him. Anyone else, it wouldn't be the same. I don't belong to anyone else, and neither does he. I was his and he was mine. As cheesy as it may sound, there was no other way.

His head soon fell back. I looked up - chin buried in his chest. He looked down at me, smiling sweetly. I smiled back. Putting his forehead against mine, I pushed myself up a bit and our noses touched against eachother. I blushed a little more. We closed our eyes. My smile got so wide that both rows of teeth showed.

This man is mine.

Negan's POV

I put my head back up, my eyes closed. I felt Y/N move, as I looked down, her chin was up against my chest. I smiled, as I thought she couldn't get cuter, she smiled back to me. I felt myself fuzz inside - something only she knew how to do. I put my forehead against hers. She moved, making our noses touch. Our eyes closed. Biting my tongue, I smiled some more.

This woman is mine.

Y/N's POV

We seemed to both go for a kiss together. It was light, soft and sweet. Each way our jaws moved, each way our grip on eachother got tighter or lighter, each way our heads moved together. The small partings for air - brushing over one anothers lips, before we closed the gap again.