Chapter 87 // Unsure

Hecate's POV

I stared at myself in the mirrror. Going over each line on my face. I stared into my own eyes, dwelling on everything inside. I managed to pull myself away for a second, to turn on the bath.

As I hurried to unbuttoned my top, and take off my clothes to get in, the room filled with steam. My eyes felt heavy as my chest sunk, after breathing out. The mirror started to get covered in a thick layer. My jaw tensed as I stretched upwards, so I could just see my face. My neck, along with the rest on me, was covered by it. But, a second later, so was my head.

I stared at the distorted figure that was me. Sighing, I moved away, turned off the taps and got in.

Y/N's POV

"You need to sleep," I muttered, hugging the bed sheets as I started at the wall. "How am I supposed to do that?" He answered back, shaking his leg as he sat on the edge of the bed, "It's not like either of us will be able to anyway" "Y/N..." He started to add. I hummed. "Give me the name," I felt the bed dip as he rested his hand behind me, while he turned to face me.

"We're not even sure it's true- What if we're all wrong?" I bit my lip. "I don't want to fucking sit and fucking wait to find out and what the fuck do you mean 'we're'? Who the fuck else knows about this?" He jumped up off the bed. I pulled my chin to my chest and didn't respond. My shoulders tensed as I felt the air starting weigh down. "Y/N. Who?" He asked, firmly.

He sighed angrily, after a while of waiting. "Y/N-" "Dwight- Dwight knows. He brang it to me in the first place, Negan," I told him. "Then I'll just ask him," He said. I yelled for him to stop, rushing out of bed and standing infront of the door. "Why? What if Hecate gets hurt because we stopped? This isn't a fucking game, Y/N!" He tried to say.

"Don't you think I know that already?!" I stared at him, pain washing over my eyes. "Then why won't you tell me who?! Why the fuck won't you let me get this over with?" He asked. "Because we're not sure yet..." I sighed heavily, bringing a hand to my cheek. "Let's just ask her," He said lightly, holding both of my shoulders.

Time Skip

"We need to talk," He said, after knocking on her door. We waited for a reply. I looked from my hands to Negan's face, his eyes furrowed as he looked back to me.

He knocked again, this time a bit louder. "Hecate?!" He yelled, "We need to talk!" My heart sped up, my body tensed as my breathing hitched. Negan hurried to the door knob, turned it and ran in. "Hec- Where the fuck is she?!" He yelled. "Dad- Mum- What the fuck are you doing?!" We heard her voice yelling back, from behind. I relaxed, tears from the edge were pulled back as we turned around.

"Fuck! I thought something happened to you!" He said, running a hand through his hair. "Well, I'm fine, what are you guys doing here anyway?" She asked. "We need to talk Hecate," I answered, before Negan could. Her eyebrows furrowed for a second, and she nodded. "Okay, what is it?" She asked. Negan shook his head, "A serious talk"

We moved into the, somewhat of a, livingroom. "So?" She started. "So, is it true?" I started. It took a while, but we finally managed to ask her properly. She just stared, before her eyes drifted down to the ground infront of her. "Not anymore," She answered. Negan asked what she meant, trying not to yell. She asked how we knew, and I told her. "Oh... Well, this was all way back before you had even come to meet me for the first time," She muttered as her eyes came to me for a short moment.

"But you were too young, how would he even know those things?" I asked. "You know who it is?" "I do-" "But I don't," Negan told her. "Well, it is him," She confirmed. "Ralph?" I barely managed to say. She nodded, while I could see Negan gritting his teeth and shaking his leg beside me. "Why didn't you tell us?" I asked with furrowed brows. "I was goi-" She paused, mouth slightly opened. I looked at Negan, who was holding his hand over his mouth and jaw tightly, then back to Hecate.

Her eyes shot up to us at once, almost in shock and regret. "What about Alana?" She asked in worry. I hummed in confusion. "What are you talking about?" Negan asked firmly, eyes squinted. "Do you not remember? Surely Dwight told you what he said? Ralph spoke about her, what if Alana is..." My eyes shot open in less than a second. 'How did I forget?' I thought. I brang a hand to my head and slowly ran it down the side of my face. "Fuck..." I muttered, as I felt my heart drop even more.

"I'm going," Negan said through his teeth. "Wait. Wait," I started, before he got up, as anger started to rise inside of me now, "Did he not pick up his hand to you?" She raised an eyebrow. "Try and hit you?" Her eyes moved away and she fell silent again. "That e-fucking-nough. I'm fucking leaving to find this fuck," Negan growled, sprang to his feet and marched out of his room. "Come on," I muttered, getting up and leaving - she was only a little behind.

A/N: Thank you so much for 1K votes and 20K reads <3 ;   ੁ; also happy new year guys