Chapter 32 // Drunk

It was about 4'o'clock in the afternoon and I hadn't seen Negan since before he left for the run yesterday. I knew he had to be back, I saw some of the saviours around that joined him. I was looking around subtly, when, while I was walking around a corner I bumped into someone.

"Oh shit-" I stepped back, as did they and looked at their face, "Oh it's you" "That was a bit rude, Y/N" Simon smiled. I sighed lightly, "Okay..." "What are you doing? You look like you're in a hurry" "I need to... talk to Negan about the next run, since I wasn't there yesterday..." I told him awkwardly. "Oh Negan? He's in his room" "Oh! Oh, okay, thanks Simon!" I didn't give him time to say anything back, since I was already heading for the stairs.

When I got to the stairs, I ran up them and to his floor. I walked down the hallway to his room and knocked on the door. There was no reply at first, but I could hear faint hiccups. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and knocked again. This time I heard him walk towards the door and unlock it. I was confused to why it was locked, but then he opened it a little bit and peeped through it. "Oh, it's just y-ou," he hiccuped and yanked me into his room, locking the door behind me as fast as he could.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He turned around and starting walking towards his bed, he almost fell so I stood infront of him to make sure he was okay. He eventually did sit down, and hiccuped again. I took a deep breath in, but as I did, I smelt something familiar; but it was something I hadn't smelt for a long time. I looked around the room, and stopped at his desk. He had three bottles of alcohol, one was full and one was empty, the other was half way there. I turned back to Negan, who kept hiccuping, "are you drunk?" He looked at me, "Wha-t?" I guess he had leaned too forward, since he fell right into me and his head was underneath mine.

I looked down at him as much as I could, but all I saw was his hair. I tried to push myself and him back up, but I felt like I was falling backwards more. "Negan... get up," I told him. He moved his head, and looked up at me. He hiccuped and started laughing a bit. "What?" I asked. "You're so- pretty..." he ran his index finger down my cheek, almost childlike. I giggled, "thanks" it wasn't everyday you got to watch Negan be a drunk fuck. Eventually, I gave up and just layed down, my legs still over the bed side, and Negan still on top me, staring.

I huffed and just patted his head, staring at the ceiling. Soon, he shifted and put his hands by my head and looked down at me. "What..?" I asked him, a bit nervously. "I like you," he had his eyebrows furrowed, it was as if we were in school and he was confessing his undying love for me. I laughed, "really?" He nodded, "I like yo-u a lot" and out of no where, he smacked his lips on to mine. It was a shock, I definitely wasn't expecting it.

I did kiss back, and he hugged onto my waist. Ar first it tickled a bit, for some reason, so I held onto his shoulders and moved around. Soon it was alright, but then I got worried it was going further. Negan was drunk, and I wasn't. I didn't know whether he was ready to do anything again after what happened with him. But if I knew a drunk Negan, he was 10x stronger and more demanding too; even if at first it seemed like he was acting like a child. I didn't want to do anything and then he would regret it all later.

He pulled away from the kiss and stared at me. What he said next was so straightforward, it shocked me way more than it should have: "I want to fuck you," he whispered it into my ear, which sent shivers down my spine, and looked me up and down; twice. "Negan, we can't, you're drunk-" I tried to convince me but he disagreed each time. "No- No, I'm not! I'm not drunk," He told me. "Yes, you a-" he stopped my by kissing me again. It wasn't about me, I wasn't uncomfortable or unwilling. It was about Negan, I respect his choices as much as he did mine but right now all he wants is that and I can't give it to him. I would've if I knew he wasn't going to regret it, like the last time he was drunk from before, but I wasn't this time around.

"Come on!" He put his hands under my top and semi-ghosted along my waist to my hips, then back up. I clenched my jaw, "you're drun- what?" He lifted himself up and moved my legs to the sides of him, "what, Negan- I- you can't" How was I supposed to explain that he didn't want it, even though he was laying here on top of me saying he did? He pecked at my lips, over and over again. But I couldn't stop worrying about how he was going to react after if we did. He held onto my hips, on the top of, the top part of my jeans. I don't know what he did, but it was something weird because it really, really, did turn me on.

He then slipped his hands back up my top and started tugging and putting his fingers in my bra, very slightly. I tried to move as far from it so it would stop, but it didn't work.