Chapter 63 // Son

"Oh, It's you again," I heard her say. Looking over, I noticed Carl nodding to Hecate. I scoffed, nodding to him, "Carl" "Y/N..." He nodded back. I grinned to him, "I'll see you guys around then" And I left, giving the two a little more privacy.

Hecate's POV

I smiled to my mum as she left, and turned back to Carl. "So, Carlo..." I started, awkwardly pointing finger guns to him. "What..?" He titled his head, squinting. I hummed. "'Carlo' What is that? And what's..." He copied my finger guns, "this?" He asked. "Your new name, and my amazing finger guns," I laughed.

He nodded, smiling, half in confusion, "Okay..." "So, did you need something?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He shrugged, "Just wanted to see how you've been" "Really?" I said, in disbelief, remembering what mum told me. "You're the only other person around here that's the same age as me... so yeah" I hummed, almost giving off my uncomfortable feelings, nodding slowly as I looked at him suspiciously.

"Wait- how's Judith?" I smiled, as he did after. "She's good, do you want to see her?" He asked, pointing back to his house. I nodded and we left to see her.

When we got into the house, Carl looked around outside before shutting the door. It was a strange thing to do, so raising an eyebrow, I asked, "Why did you just do that?" "What?" "Look around." He was silent for a moment, as we were still stood by the, now closed, door. "Nothing really..." He walked past me and over to his living room. Rolling my eyes, I shook my head and turned to follow him.

"She's still asleep," He told me, looking down at her. Judith was on the floor, blanket underneath and pillows all around her. Standing next to him, I looked down to her too, "She's cute" He nodded slowly, not saying a thing.

Carl's POV

"Which says a lot about you," She winked, stupidly, and pointed her damn finger guns at me. I turned my head to her slowly. "What..?" Was all I replied with. As much as I wanted to scream with my heated cheeks, I didn't. And I'm pretty sure she knew. She smirked at me, making me crack a smile. Was I making it obvious?

Suddenly, the front door opened with a swing and her arms dropped, looking over with me. "Carl?!" I heard my dad say, making it sound like 'Coral'. I want to crush my face against the wall. I moved over and looked at my dad, as he walked through the living room door. He was silent at the sight of Hecate. "Ugh, I'll go... see you whenever Carlo," Hecate groaned, knowing that my dad was angered by her presence. "Don't call him that-" "I don't care," She interrupted him, walked past him and shut the front door when she left.

"Why was she here?" He asked sternly, eyes squinted. "She's not bad, dad," I tried to start to explain. "Did she go near Judith?" Tutting, I told him that Hecate didn't. "Are you sure?" "Yes." I nodded slowly.

"But, good, because I don't want you turning into another Y/N," He told me, looking at Judith. I clenched my jaw a few times. "My son will never fall for the enemy like she did..." Dad said, almost growling. I felt sparks of pain, where my heart is, because I did have an obvious thing for Hecate.

After saying a bunch of bad things about Y/N and what happened with her, he left.

Hecate's POV

"Hey, do you know where Y/N is?" I turned to the voice. "Oh, no, I was looking for her too," I told Sam. I've seen him around a few times with mum, I knew I could trust him. "Want to just stick together?" I asked. "Sure, why not?" He smiled, and we walked off together.

Y/N's POV

I stood outside our vehicle, waiting for Hecate, with Negan. "Where is she?" I muttered. As soon as I saw him shrug in the corner of my eye, I noticed her walking over. "There she is!" I pointed out in relief.